Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2008 4:11:50 PM EDT
Didn't see this posted. Thought you should know:

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/toronto/archive/2008/05/26/mayor-pushes-to-make-handguns-illegal-in-toronto.aspx
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Miller is a fucking moron. He's an american too. I don't think he's legally entitled to old an office such as the mayor's office.
Link Posted: 6/17/2008 5:23:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree the guys a fucking clown, all he needs is a red nose and a small bike... no; wait............... sorry all he needs is a small bike
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes but dim planks can be dangerous.

Look at what the 'king politicians did over here to stop gun crime.........now we do not have any guns worth having.  What's more the Home Secretary, responsible for UK law and order, at the time admitted privately that they were banning them to keep the vote of the anti-gun lobby.

You need to make sure soemthing is in place to make this guy look stoopid, get some photo's or somethinghe
Mt message to you is, do not leave your fight till you have to hand them in.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Holy thread resurection batman. BTE, the twatwaffle Miller banned gun stores and gun clubs from the city limits
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#5]
take the mong to court and cite national legislation as enacted by Parliament.  As I understand it parliamentary legislation overides self important pompous local politicians.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Except it's a zoning bylaw wich is municipal law.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:45:17 AM EDT
[#7]
So has he closed down pre-existing clubs and businesses or just stopped the establishing of new ventures?

Surely if he closes existing  shops and clubs they can demand compensation for loss of business, having to move etc, etc?

he is also restricting a lawful activity as enacted by Parliament.

Bottom line I think the dipstick is raising his profile to run for higher office and guns are always an easy target.  Get a 'citizens task force' onto the guy, everyone has dirt in the cupboard that they do not want in public and most often it does not take too long to find it.........maybe he smoked recreational mexican tobaco at college or, maybe he like some wierd type of non-permeable clothing........dig and ye shall find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top