Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2013 1:05:59 PM EDT
Gun Ranges for Maryland (+ several in adjacent states)
If you notice any missing or incorrect information please let me know so I can update the files. If you need any assistance with loading the file into your GPS'r, please contact me.

This link will take you to a Google Map of all ranges. Maryland Ranges
(Thank you Skins Brew!)

This file can be found on Google Docs
1. Maryland Shooting Ranges M.xls is the original file that can be converted to a .csv file and uploaded to your GPS'r.

I also have a GPX file uploaded here;
POI-Factory This file can be used on a BT enabled device to let you call the range directly.
(BTW, http://www.poi-factory.com is an excellent forum for anything GPS'r related and has an extensive list of POI files.

Codes following each entry indicate facilities (if available) for:
A=Archery
CAS=Cowboy Action Shooting
CMP= M-1 Purchase qualification
DCM=High-power rifle matches
MEM=Membership required
MUZ=Muzzle Loader
P=Pistol
PRAC=IDPA/IPSC/Action Pistol
P-SIL=Pistol-Silhouette
PUB=open to public
R(x)=Rifle (max range)
R-SIL=Rifle-Silhouette
S= Shotgun
5S=5 Stand
SC=Sporting Clays
SS=Shotgun-Skeet
ST=Shotgun-Trap
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:33:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Awesome first post! Welcome to the board.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 2:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
that's great!

how about a code for "you can bring loaded magazines" and another for "allowed to draw from holster". Those are hard to find around here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 4:32:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
that's great!

how about a code for "you can bring loaded magazines" and another for "allowed to draw from holster". Those are hard to find around here.

Thanks,
If anyone runs into a range that allows loaded magazines or holster draw, please post them up.
I will look at at adding a code for them.

Most of these ranges were compiled using information on the interwebs, and from member input.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:34:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top