Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 1:26:00 PM EDT
This bloke is selling a black and a tan M93A - and will ship to the UK.

eBay link...
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Who's gonna tell my wife that she can't have them new shoes

I'll have to settle with my stock as it is

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Taffy

Just tell her there's no way you can clear a house with a shoe on the end of your carbine! I'm sure she'll understand.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 2:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Taffy

Just tell her there's no way you can clear a house with a shoe on the end of your carbine! I'm sure she'll understand.

With her wielding a shoe I'm not so sure

Taffy
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Those are nice stocks. I love mine. I put it on an LMT complete rifle. Here's a pic, first rifle on the left..... Obviously...

-John
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:50:51 PM EDT
[#5]
What a bloody show off.

Excuse me sir...How many AR15's can you fit in your house???......................
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 9:19:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What a bloody show off.

Excuse me sir...How many AR15's can you fit in your house???......................

Leaning up against the wall and such as I have them I can fit 254 AR's in my house. Now if I stack them up on top of each other and risk damaging them I can fit about 26,812 AR's in my house.

I will not have a place to eat, sleep or use the bathroom but hey you can't have everything!

-John
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a bloody show off.

Leaning up against the wall and such as I have them I can fit 254 AR's in my house. Now if I stack them up on top of each other and risk damaging them I can fit about 26,812 AR's in my house.

I will not have a place to eat, sleep or use the bathroom but hey you can't have everything!

-John

Apparently, 93.6% of statistics are made up on the spot.....
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I actually took a real good educated guess using the size of each room and how high I can stack them, the approximate space etc. By looking around my house and measuring the approximate free wall space to lean rifles up I figured I could get about 254 along my walls.

I heard that 97.8% of all people that quote "percentages of statistics are made up on the spot" are actually making it up on the spot.

-John
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top