Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2003 8:41:26 PM EDT
Thank you to the Chief Ogunquit Maine forallowing this armorer class to be given. All in all it was done very well by Ken Cashwell. Head Armorer & Instructor at Blackwater.

I personally want to thant all you guys for making me feel at home eventhough I am not a LEO. I also like to thank you for not bringing things up about the WTC which is finally finding a place in my own life now.

Like I said if there is any thing I may be able to help you with you have my 2 E mail addresses. Also my phone can be given if you e-mail me-#.

I hope I can be of some help to you and Maniac hope to hear about that slick 24" fluted with bayolug and supressor. Someone just sent me a load that might be perfect for it                      
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 4:45:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya should have stopped off in Vermont on the way (out of the way) home. It is a clear bule here today, and fine shooting weather!
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#2]
My Sister lives in Vermont...Just a little out of the way...She just called and is now moving to South Carolina...Says can't take the weather anymore.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:56:40 PM EDT
[#3]
She would rather have high 90s and 100% humidity? WOW!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#4]
edpmedic,

Yup, great class, Ken obviously knows his stuff.  Nice mix of students, too.  
 I'm not sure if I'm going to hold onto the 24" upper, I'll definitely try it out though.

Dan
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#5]
MAINEiac...Your right was good. Thanks for treating me so nice. Really loved it there .Don't know if I would like when the summer people come and play.
I think once you shoot that 24" upper,  you will fall in love with it. If it shoots straight let me know. I would be interested. I would need to find a pre ban lower someplace for it.
Let me know when you guys are going to have a shoot or get together. I would love to join you all in some shooting for a day. Try some of those Autos some of you had there.

Again Say thanks to everyone wish we had more time to hang out and Bull Crap. Stay in touch for real and be safe out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top