Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2003 7:57:26 AM EDT
Does anyone have details on this?????? This was an organized shoot that had permission from the township and PD. Ironically a portion of the proceeds was to support the local D.A.R.E. program. Looking for information / reason why the shoot was shut down. I grew up in this area and I'm very dissapointed with the ignorance of local officals and pd members and their alleged abuse of authority. I only drove an hour to get there however I have since learned that many individuals flew in from other areas of the county and many many more drove in from hundreds of miles away to attend the 2 day event. The shoots' website is listed below.

www.bazzookajoe.com

Link Posted: 11/3/2003 3:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I guess you saw the update on the website:

"November 1, 2003 Update

Today's military vehicle show / life fire was in full action until 1:45 p.m. when the Buckingham Township Police Department arrived and ceased all fire regardless of permission granted by the Township for this special event and full support and cooperation from the BTPD DARE unit which provided a vehicle and literature on-site.  This matter will be fully investigated and results will be posted as soon as possible."

Never underestimate an idiot with a badge.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I too would like more information on this.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 1:34:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Knob Creek is going on in the next week or so and it won't be cancelled!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 7:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Here you go Gary...
Lets see if we can stir up some shit...

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=213443&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top