Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/8/2003 4:59:50 PM EDT
Hey man,
I saw that 55 rd mag pic you sent. It looks kinda cool. I don't think I need one right now though. I could use three 30rd mags. I'll be able to talk to you more on friday about it. If you have three extra AK 30rders on fri. I'll buy em. If not, no big deal. I can't wait to go shoot!
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 2:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Its all empty now brother.

Hmmm. 3 30's? What would you give me for 3 German 99% mags?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I honestly don't know. I can get new Soviet mags for $8.99 and new Bulgy for $9.99. The used %99 Soviet I have were $6.99. Are the German ones more expensive? If they are, do you have cheaper ones? Let me know what you want for em'.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, all I have is the german and they are usually more expensive. How about $25 for the three(hell when I bought them I paid $13each) I also sent you an email about if you need some ammo, I can sell you some of that too.

Are you sure you dont want that 50 round mag? I'll give you a good deal on it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 4:52:14 PM EDT
[#4]
$25 for all three?! Thank you my friend, I'll have the cash Friday. I think I'll pass on the 50rder. Thanks anyway. Those three 30rders, should fill up my kit. I just bought a couple other things recently(furniture for the apt.), so I have to save again for awhile now. We can talk Friday. Thanks again,

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top