Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 7:32:18 AM EDT
I will be in Anchorage this next week and want tp pick up a new lower reciever.  Does anyone know where I can pick one up for a good price??  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw some in stock at ammo king @ dimond and arctic, don't recall the price though.
I also know a fellow who's got some parts and seems to have good prices, sells out of his house in peters creek. Last time I talked to him he wanted $115 for a dpms lower and $85 for a no-name. Took me a couple days to get ahold of him last time but he was easy to deal with. I'll pm you his contact info...
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 9:14:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info I will give him a call this week.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#3]
If you don't pick one up locally, there are Mega receivers for sale on the EE at $89 delivered.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I am hoping to not have to wait to long.  It is time that I start work on my 9mm/40 cal rifle and maybe an SPRish rifle.  I am coming up with all kinds of parts now that my move is almost finished and I will be using some of them as well as trading and selling other parts later.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Lemme know when you do, I have some builds of my own I'm working on, I'll be needing some parts.  I also have some parts to barter with.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:19:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I will be in Anchorage this next week and want tp pick up a new lower reciever.  Does anyone know where I can pick one up for a good price??  

Only one I have seen is $140 for a DPMS at AK tactical- Buy from the EE  a lot cheaper. There are very few AR parts in town. Most stopped carrying them because they could not beat the net on prices.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I saw some in stock at ammo king @ dimond and arctic, don't recall the price though.
I also know a fellow who's got some parts and seems to have good prices, sells out of his house in peters creek. Last time I talked to him he wanted $115 for a dpms lower and $85 for a no-name. Took me a couple days to get ahold of him last time but he was easy to deal with. I'll pm you his contact info...

Didnt the ammo king move to muldoon???? or am I on crack
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Mike

Let me know what you need for AR stuff, I might just have some extra stuff laying around
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didnt the ammo king move to muldoon???? or am I on crack

Ak Shooters moves, Ammo King is another .biz.....I guess there was a split up or something, but the ammo king name is owned by someone else other than the guy who owns alaska shooter supply.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#10]
as I recall 'ammo king' (on dimond) had a dmps but pretty spendy, but they had some sort of cheap reciever also for around $100 +/-$20, not sure what sort of reciever your lookin for.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I will check when I am in town next week other wise I will hit the EE page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top