Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2007 8:56:49 AM EDT
Hey Guys.......Me and my father and brother are coming down to the Machine Gun Shoot next weekend and will be staying Friday night in Louisville....Can anyone suggest a good restaurant to go to Friday night?  We're staying out by the airport, but doesn't matter if we drive downtown or stay close to the hotel.....Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/2/2007 1:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
There are several places to go on the River on the Indiana side.  Hooters, Rocky's Italian Grill, Buckhead Mt Grill or King Fish Seafood.  

Or on the KY side the Tumbleweed on the River is Really nice.

Might also try 4th Street Live which is a complex of several restaurants off of 4th Street Downtown Louisville.  Red Cheetah, TGI Fridays, Hard Rock, Lucky Strikes etc.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 2:08:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Rocky's is decent Italian and you are on the river.  Buckhead is decent too.  Kingfish is something I pass on.  Where are you by the airport?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 4:31:39 AM EDT
[#3]
I think I had the best food ever in KY at the JP Alexanders (if its still there) at the Oxmoor mall area.  It was one of the best steaks and everything else.

Haven't been there in a while but it was a little pricey.

I still want to get over and try the steakhouse that threw OJ Simpson out. Anyone know which one that was?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 5:46:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I still want to get over and try the steakhouse that threw OJ Simpson out. Anyone know which one that was?

Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse 325 W. Main downtown
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I like Bahama Breeze near Oxmoor, Joe's Crab Shack downtown on the river, Macaroni Grill on Hurstborne, and Buca di Beppo on Hurstborne.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 6:43:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Since you're staying near the airport:

The Cardinal Hall of Fame Cafe
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 12:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Spaghetti Factory, close to the river, between 2nd and 3rd street
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the input guys.........See you at Knob Creek next weekend !
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I like Bahama Breeze near Oxmoor, Joe's Crab Shack downtown on the river, Macaroni Grill on Hurstborne, and Buca di Beppo on Hurstborne.

Bahama Breeze is closed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top