BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2009 1:22:51 AM EDT
Nov. 7-8th Slidell http://slidellgunandknifeshow.com/
Nov. 21-22nd Gonzales. Other locations here
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 8:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't wait to see all that glorious gunshow junk - YHM rails everywhere! NC star scopes out the wazoo! lasers, lasers & MORE LASERS...all of the red too, and "MIL" spec apparently...even though their visible :) OH AND THE AWESOME ammo prices! WOOHOOOOOO gun show...OH and it's like a store, where you have to PAY to walk in and look around...

Only thing I ever got at a gunshow was a authentic HK mp5 stock for $35 that was worth about $400.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't wait to see all that glorious gunshow junk - YHM rails everywhere! NC star scopes out the wazoo! lasers, lasers & MORE LASERS...all of the red too, and "MIL" spec apparently...even though their visible :) OH AND THE AWESOME ammo prices! WOOHOOOOOO gun show...OH and it's like a store, where you have to PAY to walk in and look around...

Only thing I ever got at a gunshow was a authentic HK mp5 stock for $35 that was worth about $400.

I'll quote you like I'm replying to you but it's really just a bump back to page one for those interested.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top