Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2016 1:15:11 AM EDT
Can anyone recommend an authorized Hoyt bow dealer in northern half of Georgia that has a good technician?
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll be watching craigslist and FB groups after hunting season. I plan to pick up a few stands and feeders too.
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not sure if they sell Hoyt, but Country Folks Superstore off of exit 17 off GA 400 is a great place to get a bow.  They have an onsite technician, lots of bows, arrows, accessories, and an indoor archery range to dial in your first pin.  They do all the assembly and tuning of the bow for you and custom measure your length of pull and release nocking points.   They also have great prices on guns as well.

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am not sure if they sell Hoyt, but Country Folks Superstore off of exit 17 off GA 400 is a great place to get a bow.  They have an onsite technician, lots of bows, arrows, accessories, and an indoor archery range to dial in your first pin.  They do all the assembly and tuning of the bow for you and custom measure your length of pull and release nocking points.   They also have great prices on guns as well.
View Quote

Unfortunately, they are not listed as an authorized Hoyt dealer.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
why Hoyt and not another brand?..
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 1:47:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I think timberghost has been recommended.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
why Hoyt and not another brand?..
View Quote

I really have my heart set on the Hoyt Defiant 34 with aluminum riser.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think timberghost has been recommended.
View Quote

I travel from Peachtree City to Hiawassee often,so I will stop by there.
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#8]
There is an active HTF member with a bow in his avatar that is a hoyt fan. I can't remember his screen name but surprised he hasnt been along already.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Nic sallis is Hoyt fan. He has come to my house n we shot together. He is in Atlanta. Can't remember his screen name. I'm a bowtech guy. I will recommend treetop archery in Carrollton. He's doesn't stock them but will do factory work in them and Carl is a awesome guy.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I really have my heart set on the Hoyt Defiant 34 with aluminum riser.
View Quote

ah, I don't have the beginning of an idea about bows. I was just trying to learn something should I ever get interested...
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Try Archery Learning Center in Snellville.

Hoyt Dealer - full service shop
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 11:17:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, they are not listed as an authorized Hoyt dealer.
View Quote

I live 5 minutes away from their, actually stopping in their this week for something, I'll see if they have what you are looking for if you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top