Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 12:07:09 PM EDT
For the life of me I can not remember the name of the site that you can purchase old M1 garands, M1A's and .30 carbines from.  Can anyone throw me a bone on this one?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
For the life of me I can not remember the name of the site that you can purchase old M1 garands, M1A's and .30 carbines from.  Can anyone throw me a bone on this one?

odcmp.com

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Are M1As really available for purchase?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the life of me I can not remember the name of the site that you can purchase old M1 garands, M1A's and .30 carbines from. Can anyone throw me a bone on this one?

odcmp.com

jackpot!  thank you.

I have an itch for an M1.  now i just need someone to buy my LS6 heads, intake, TB and dry sump..........any takers?

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:15:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

No, typo on my part.

ETA:  I am not sure but I thought the M1A was the civi model of the M14 and for some reason I thought CMP sold them.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, typo on my part.

ETA:  I am not sure but I thought the M1A was the civi model of the M14 and for some reason I thought CMP sold them.

Don't we all wish, apparently the word on that is because they were machine guns at one point, they will always be machine guns according to the feds, so they would have to replace the recievers on them to make it a rifle they could sell.  Apparently this doesn't work for them, or, just selling the parts.  Otherwise, my happy ass would have an M1A
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top