Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/7/2005 11:52:31 AM EDT
I may be relocating to the Oh/Ky/In area in a year or so. SO, the wife, kid and I may be visiting areas in the next few months to scout for a location. I will hopefully still be employed and working at the CVG airport. I am curretly employed by a small airline, anyone ever here of Delta?

So I am wondering if I can get some info for the area, you know taxes, house prices, schools, and firearm laws. I am currently here in Georgia and like I said, the time table may be a year from now.

Any info would be great.

Thanks all.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:46:54 PM EDT
A good friend lives in Erlanger KY, and is probably 10 minutes from the airport. Nice, small town feel. Florence KY is nearby also.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:56:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Buzzstrike:

. . . and firearm laws.

Packing.org
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:50:36 PM EDT
I used to hunt in Switzerland county IN. It is a fairly poor county. I am sure cost of living is cheap. There is also a nice gun club close to the tri-state area.
http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:09:48 AM EDT
The wife wants to find a place that has 3-5 acres.

She want to get a pet COW.

Why, I don't know. Guess its when she grew up on a dairy farm in NY.

Thanks for the info and please keep it comming.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:30:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:45:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Buzzstrike:
I may be relocating to the Oh/Ky/In area in a year or so. SO, the wife, kid and I may be visiting areas in the next few months to scout for a location. I will hopefully still be employed and working at the CVG airport. I am curretly employed by a small airline, anyone ever here of Delta?

So I am wondering if I can get some info for the area, you know taxes, house prices, schools, and firearm laws. I am currently here in Georgia and like I said, the time table may be a year from now.

Any info would be great.

Thanks all.

Buzz.

Delta is a large airline.

IN-IIRC you have CCW and class 3.
OH-CCW but unsure on class 3
KY-unsure-you should check packing.org.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:11:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WILSON:
@ pet COW !

To quote my wife.

MOO BITCH