Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 9:20:38 PM EDT
Hey guys Im wanting to know if there is a gun store owner here from Ar15 thats owns there own gun store. I live about 15 minutes away from Millers camp ground. Im not wanting to drive to far (within reason). I want to know just so I can support a member here. Im looking for Fixed night sites (Meps only). All green or green front yellow rear and they have to have a site tool to put them on for me and sighting them in would be a plus. Know anyone. Thanks. BTW the gun is a glock 19.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:06:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Paging OneShotCinci......
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:15:54 AM EDT
[#2]
One Shot is located in Newtown.  They'll be at the Goodman's show this weekend also.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
OneShot...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#4]
The Mep. night sites came in today.  Stop by and we can set you up with some.  We have the tools for Glock's.  Cost is $80 and that includes the installation.  

The store is located in Newtown at 6871 Main Street  45244.

Give us a call or stop by.

We also have a pretty good selection of AR stuff as well.

Chris Roma
One Shot, Inc.
513-233-0885
oneshotonline.com
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Wheres newtown at how far from millers camp ground thanks.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Oneshot check your IM. Ill take one at $80 installed. Do you have a fireing range at your shop? Ill be in This Tuesday to have you install them. I hope you have green front and yellow rears. Thanks.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top