Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2003 2:40:05 PM EDT
I am looking for a used 80's ford F150. This will be pretty much only be used for driving in the woods my car just isnt cutting it anymore. I am looking for a standard cab 4x4 I would like a V8 but an inline six 300L would work to. the tranny doesnt matter neither does the paint If anyone knows were I might be able to find something like this I would appreciate the info. I am looking for something cheap.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#1]
WA State auction in Nov in Auburn. Lotsa cheap trucks last spring when I was there.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Little Nickel

Search for "Ford 4x4". Looks like there are several promising candidates. The 1984 F-150 with a 4 speed and straight 6 for $1200 sounds like an especially good woods truck.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info guys I will check those out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top