Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2004 8:23:41 PM EDT
I am looking for a nice used Galco Cop 3 Slot holster for my Glock 22.  If you have one for sell, let me know the price.

Thanks
Ian
[email protected]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:28:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one for sale, but I can tell you that is my favorite holster.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:08:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am looking for a nice used Galco Cop 3 Slot holster for my Glock 22.  If you have one for sell, let me know the price.

Thanks
Ian
[email protected]

Your best bet is probably just going to the Galco factory store on Friday.  (Only day it's open...)  It'll be more expensive than a used one, but at least you'll actually HAVE one if it's truly what you want.

(I discovered that trying to find a used Galco for sale isn't the easiest thing.)

Mike
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Galco shoulder rig for a Glock 17/19 I'd be willing to part with. It's a tactical set-up I bought in 1989. I think I only wore it twice. IM if interested.
AB
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 5:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Your best bet is probably just going to the Galco factory store on Friday.  (Only day it's open...)  It'll be more expensive than a used one, but at least you'll actually HAVE one if it's truly what you want.

(I discovered that trying to find a used Galco for sale isn't the easiest thing.)

Mike

Where is the Galco store???
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 5:24:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Go to Galco's web site!  They are in the North Valley.  If you go to Galco, you will pay full retail because they do not compete with their distributors/retailers.

You'd be better off to go online and find this holster.  Or if you can wait, get it from the Katz(?) booth at the next Crossroads show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top