Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/23/2004 7:23:41 PM EST
I am looking for a nice used Galco Cop 3 Slot holster for my Glock 22. If you have one for sell, let me know the price.

Thanks
Ian
wizzard@adata.com
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:28:53 AM EST
I don't have one for sale, but I can tell you that is my favorite holster.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:08:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Ianq:
I am looking for a nice used Galco Cop 3 Slot holster for my Glock 22. If you have one for sell, let me know the price.

Thanks
Ian
wizzard@adata.com

Your best bet is probably just going to the Galco factory store on Friday. (Only day it's open...) It'll be more expensive than a used one, but at least you'll actually HAVE one if it's truly what you want.

(I discovered that trying to find a used Galco for sale isn't the easiest thing.)

Mike
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:25:54 PM EST
I have a Galco shoulder rig for a Glock 17/19 I'd be willing to part with. It's a tactical set-up I bought in 1989. I think I only wore it twice. IM if interested.
AB
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 4:42:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By prebans:

Your best bet is probably just going to the Galco factory store on Friday. (Only day it's open...) It'll be more expensive than a used one, but at least you'll actually HAVE one if it's truly what you want.

(I discovered that trying to find a used Galco for sale isn't the easiest thing.)

Mike

Where is the Galco store???
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:24:05 AM EST
Go to Galco's web site! They are in the North Valley. If you go to Galco, you will pay full retail because they do not compete with their distributors/retailers.

You'd be better off to go online and find this holster. Or if you can wait, get it from the Katz(?) booth at the next Crossroads show.
Top Top