Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 12:53:44 PM EDT
So, I am going to Culpeper to pick up a Dremel from Lowes. I stop by M&M Sporting Goods just to check and see if they have any good deals. $999.50 later I walk out with this. I just wanted to let others no if you are in the area you may want to check them out. They had a new Socom 16 on the rack for $1295.00 as well.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, do they have a well stocked shop? I have never been there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Now I know where some of the $ from the sale of the 10mm went.  

Cool deal Bradley..

I have something similiar but made long time ago.  A Beretta BM-62.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 4:40:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice.  I never really cared for the short versions but if you like it and it serves you well, excellent.  Is it a new production w/commercial parts or an older one with all GI, or a mix of both?  One day I will have an M1A, I just don't know when that will be.    MJD
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:11:15 AM EDT
[#4]
It is a small shop w/ 30-50 firearms, they also sell cars and pool tables. The prices are pretty good.

As far as the componets used to build the rifle, I am not sure.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:I have something similiar but made long time ago.  A Beretta BM-62.

Geez, i haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Shoot it much?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 6:14:41 AM EDT
[#6]
when i lived in Orange I bought and sold a lot of stuff through M&M...I still stop by there a lot since my wife works in Culpeper...they recently became a stocking Springfield dealer, and have been talking about becoming a stocking Glock dealer....

I have gotten some really, really good deals there over the years....

the best I can think of is a LNIB Kimber Series II for right around $400.....I had intended to use it as a base gun, but ended up selling it walking around at a gun show for easily 200 more than I paid for it....

I got a TRP Operator in there for around $900 NIB back when they were the full rails as well...(about 3 years ago)

they are good guys, and have always treated me well
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:I have something similiar but made long time ago.  A Beretta BM-62.

Geez, i haven't seen one of those in a looooong time. Shoot it much?

With the price of .308, it doesn't get out much anymore.

The negatives are there isn't much accessories and the mags are expensive.

Most of people that's shot it, like it alot and prefer it over the G3 and FAL series.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top