Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2016 10:21:06 AM EDT
I told you so.
He's bucking to be VP at the least, after all the Dems have clearly demonstrated their love of complete dip-shits when they brought crazy uncle joe in.
http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/cuomo-ready-to-run-if-hillary-or-bernie-dont-take-the-white-house/
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:31:23 AM EDT
[#1]
He needs to be put behind bars with the rest of the liberal dems and someone needs to start doing some surveillance on these thugs .
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:57:55 AM EDT
[#2]
He has as good of a chance as any of them.  Although I still say it's going to be the CUNT.

ETA:  And by "any of them" I mean any dem seeking the nomination.   It's an absolute certainty that whatever D gets the nomination will win the white house. There will never be another Republican President, ever, in this country.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
He's going to have a longer wait. The cunt will be running for a second term in 2020.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I told you so.

He's bucking to be VP at the least, after all the Dems have clearly demonstrated their love of complete dip-shits when they brought crazy uncle joe in.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/22/cuomo-ready-to-run-if-hillary-or-bernie-dont-take-the-white-house/
View Quote

why not, with the scotus pick that the next president will get, he can get a nationally safe act passed WITH CONFISCATION.  like a dream come true for him.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

why not, with the scotus pick that the next president will get, he can get a nationally safe act passed WITH CONFISCATION.  like a dream come true for him.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told you so.

Yep, 100%

All the more reason fleeing to a "free state" is futile.  I've dug my heels in here.  Live every day to the fullest, and enjoy it while it lasts because war is coming.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 2:36:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yep, 100%

All the more reason fleeing to a "free state" is futile.  I've dug my heels in here.  Live every day to the fullest, and enjoy it while it lasts because war is coming.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I told you so.

Yep, 100%

This may be very true
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Prince Andrew is so slimy and corrupt he makes the Hildabeast look almost normal.  He needs to join the other 2 from the "3 bitches in the room" team in prison for all the crimes he has committed against the people of the State.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 3:56:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Andy for POTUS?  Ev-uhh??

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 8:58:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe the scumbag will drop dead of a heart attack before then.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top