Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2011 6:25:59 PM EDT
Anybody know the cause of the power outage in Cobb county?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody know the cause of the power outage in Cobb county?

forgot to pay your bills again?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 6:59:43 PM EDT
[#2]
where at in Cobb County?
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 7:08:08 PM EDT
[#3]
high altitude emp?

fo time
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#4]
How long was the outage?

Recently, Cobb EMC had been installing new meters for their customers, short outage was required to replace each resident's meter.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

How long was the outage?

Recently, Cobb EMC had been installing new meters for their customers, short outage was required to replace each resident's meter.

Yeah. Back a few months ago I watched it happen. Literally last four seconds when he removed the old meter and popped the new one in.

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#6]
My power was out last night too when I got home. On the way home I saw a bunch of trucks in front of Lassiter High school on shallowford putting up a new light pole at like 1am. So I figure that had something to do with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top