Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2005 8:17:15 PM EDT
Dear XXXX,

You know I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment. Since Rod Blagojevich became Governor I have seen increased efforts to erode the rights of lawful gun owners in our state. This past Session of the General Assembly we had some legislative successes and obstacles. The effort has been, and I foresee, a constant battle.

The current political make up in our state government is a difficult environment for sportsmen and gun enthusiasts. Gov. Blagojevich has proven time and again that he is not friendly to lawful gun owners. Our challenges with him continue.

Our state does not have Licensed Conceal Carry and we should!

I need your support. Please pitch in, just a little bit, to help me fight the good fight. I am asking like minded supporters of the Second Amendment to contribute $30 towards the effort. It can be put on credit card at: https://egon.cmititestbank.com/danrutherford/contribute/contribute.asp BE SURE TO MEMO IN THE COMMENTS SECTION: "Second Amendment Help" and I will know the specific purpose of your contribution.

Thank you and I will keep you abreast of our progress!

Dan Rutherford
State Senator

http://www.danrutherford.com/
http://www.danrutherford.org

A copy of our report filed with the State Board of Elections is (or will be)
available for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, IL.
Dan Rutherford Campaign Committee; Chairman, Collins Miller, Treasurer, Rex Schaeffer. Contributions to the organization are not deductible as Charitable contributions for income tax purposes.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Just got the same one.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 3:06:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my email also yetsreday.  Today got one from Joe Birkett, running against Rod "HollyRod" B!

Pretty funnt stuff.
Link Posted: 7/15/2005 4:43:37 PM EDT
[#4]
anyone know Rutherford? i've tried to find out his or any other rep/senator's voting record, but had no luck...are voting records posted on the internet?
thanks
Link Posted: 7/17/2005 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 to getting that letter.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 7:55:46 AM EDT
[#6]
He sent me a birthay greeting.

What a guy!
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I really like Rutherford.  Too bad that I don't live in his district.  
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:59:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I got that one a couple weeks ago.

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top