Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 8:48:30 AM EDT
Man, what a great time!  We ate a LOT of food, drank a LOT of beer, and had a LOT of laughs!

I don't normally invite people over to my house because I live in a shitty area and have a shitty house, but Robert (Genesis 13) and his wife are dear friends of mine, and when they ask me something I'll do it if there is any way possible.  And I sure am glad we did!  

I'm including names to the faces where I have permission and where I remember.  All I can say is that I don't think I've ever met such a great group of people in my life.  I don't think I've ever laughed so damn hard or enjoyed a house full of people like last night.  Most of these folks I never met before and I sure do hope to get to know each of you better in the near future!  

Oh, and The Horseman's wife grabbed my ass!  Most excitement I've had in a long time - well, until I dared AJ's mom to hike her skirt up!!  Good Lord, that's going to leave a mark!  Fair warning...  She has NO inhibitions  

OK, here's some pics with names and faces as I can remember (some don't want to be identified, and I can't blame em.  If I hung around with me I'd be pretty ashamed, too )  And I can't remember everyone anyway, so your guess is as good as mine, LOL.  

Left to right:  Beth, Robert (Genesis 13), and his wife, Ajay.

Um, that'd be a leg.  You DON'T want to know to which it attaches!  Unfortunately, I do!

Anarchy (Gunslinger 808's wife) showing us her Yoga prowess!

Left to right:  Ajay, George(?), Satan, and hellificanremember

Beth and Wayde (TheFourthHorseman)

Anarchy getting down with some food

Kevin (Gunslinger 808) on the computer, Camy going to work, and my buddy Dan

Robert, the birthday girl, and Ajay

FOOD!  From bottom to top, we had a whole leg of Ram; Elk steaks; Brats; Dogs; Boar steaks; and Ram ribs.  

And, a few random shots!

Again, thanks to everyone for such a fantastic time! We actually had 20 or more people here, but my camera-foo is WEAK.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:10:35 AM EDT
[#1]
dude, Jesse Jackson does post here!

sorry I couldnt make it, had some other stuff that needed to be done(and still didnt get it all done)
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:59:47 AM EDT
[#2]
no excuses! I suffered the kimche(sic) for that party
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you all for a great time!  It was nice seeing friends and meeting new ones!  

Quoted:
no excuses! I suffered the kimche(sic) for that party

Bad_Aim, the look on your face was priceless, definately a missed photo op.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:34:22 PM EDT
[#4]
"You let it sit for a month in the garage, scrape the mold off, and whats underneath is kimche"

Holy shit...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"You let it sit for a month in the garage, scrape the mold off, and whats underneath is kimche"

Holy shit...

Good stuff, eh bro?  

I'm eating a gizzard full!  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:13:25 PM EDT
[#6]
It was great to put some names with faces w00t!
I really had a great time last night, lots of good people and talk.
Ann saw the pic of me on the computer and said that it was a good one, well really she said "typical".
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:33:03 PM EDT
[#7]

BIG +1    Was a great time, and fun meeting all of you.  Must be done again !

Particularly glad y'all liked that mess Richard and I concocted to rub on the Ram Leg hahaha

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:23:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Outstanding time had by the wife and myself! The grub was first-class! That pic at me at the table....was my stomach reaching MAX Q! And I forgot to take the damn apple cinnamon loaf! Shoot!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#10]
UPDATE for me on the kimche

I thought I had escaped the gaseous horror that Richard kept mentioning. Today I found out that I was wrong, so horribly wrong.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:52:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I thought I had escaped the gaseous horror that Richard kept mentioning. Today I found out that I was wrong, so horribly wrong.

That right there is the stuff men are made of!  Kimchee and happy switches, and the occassional piece of ass!  

You only had one bite...  And you suffer from gaseous anamolies?  
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:04:18 AM EDT
[#12]
I managed to escape with my gastrointestinal chastity intact
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:14:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That right there is the stuff men are made of!  Kimchee and happy switches, and the occassional piece of ass!  

You only had one bite...  And you suffer from gaseous anamolies?  

My intestinal tract doesnt do well with some foods even in small proportions. Evidentally, that is one of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top