Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2008 4:42:05 PM EDT
If any of you guys want to come by my little custom rifle machine shop on your way to LCR..Spring..2008..I am at least only one mile out of your way..I would love to give you a tour of the place...Marv.  Directions are pretty easy...
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Sounds inviting...I'm a Saturday only patient...IM me with details if you can

BTW what is your specialty?

Link Posted: 4/17/2008 4:58:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 5:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I really wish I could. I love that stuff.

But i've got to get to LCR as quick as possible and set up the fireing lines for the main line and the pistol/training line.

I'd sure like to take a rain check on the offer though.....
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 5:28:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I gotta leave the pit for part of Saturday anyways. Want two guests on our way back in Sat. morn?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:30:53 PM EDT
[#5]
All of you guys are very welcome here at Precision Target Sports, Inc....M thru F..10 am to 4 pm...and all through out any weekend of a LCR...Really, it aint much...

It's real easy to find...as you take exit 77 to go to the LCR..( the Lewis County Regulars shoot fest )  ...just go two miles west towards Rainbow Falls State Park and Doty and PeEll and turn right on Chilvers Road.  Ya simply can not miss it.

Now, go up the hill for 1/4 mile and then keep left at the " Y '  in the road...Thus staying on Chilvers road..

I am down on the left at 1/3rd of a mile...The address ( 289) is on the mailbox ..It's 289 Chilvers road...and you can't see the the place from he street because of my 300 meter driveway...just down behind the trees..yo...
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 6:35:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Can I come?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Steve...I was hoping you would be the shop tour guide....You have been up in here for last ten years..who the hell else would this job go to ?
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:08:43 PM EDT
[#8]
No disrespect, but I don't know anything about your store.  

Could you tell me more about it?  I love to learn about customizing rifles etc..

Most likely can't make it since I'm going to be in training on Sat all day.. and plan only to be there for the day.. and your hours may conflict with that schedule.  

What hours are you planning to have your shop open for?  Maybe I can slide in early or late..
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No disrespect, but I don't know anything about your store.  

No store, custom machine shop.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Yo Ryo..my place of business...it's really not a store...just a little home based machine shop that has been for the last ten years building fancy ass bolt action rifles, primarily, smallbore and high power rifles for stand up silhouette compiitition...It's a tough game with an an ever dimishing shooter base.

I also do some custom hunting rifles, but here in Lewis County, that market is very small.  Come by and see what I do...Around here they call my Uncle...Fudd
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I am down on the left at 1/3rd of a mile...The address ( 289) is on the mailbox ..It's 289 Chilvers road...and you can't see the the place from he street because of my 300 meter driveway...just down behind the trees..yo...

wurd.
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yo Ryo..my place of business...it's really not a store...just a little home based machine shop that has been for the last ten years building fancy ass bolt action rifles, primarily, smallbore and high power rifles for stand up silhouette compiitition...It's a tough game with an an ever dimishing shooter base.

I also do some custom hunting rifles, but here in Lewis County, that market is very small.  Come by and see what I do...Around here they call my Uncle...Fudd

Machine shop?  nice..  Seen lots of machine shops.. but never one for making rifles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top