Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 8:52:08 PM EDT
Where is this show?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
South of Louisville KY near a govenment place called FORT KNOX. I went down about 10 years ago. My buddy flew his Beechcraft Bonaza to the airport and we rented a car and drove the last 40 miles or so. The show is the machinegun meet. Seen a few GE miniguns, a few 1919s and .30 brownings, a few m2 .30 carbines and m16s, But I stood behind the .50 BMGs!!!! No tracers were allowed but they taped sticks of dynamite to the targets??????

EDIT - Go to the Kentucky board for more info. They have people asking questions about hotels and camping and gate fees.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:06:00 AM EDT
[#2]
at the night shoot almost all the shoot is tracers now.can't wait only a 20% chance of rain for saturday
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:42:10 AM EDT
[#3]
www.machinegunshoot.com

Great place, puts a big grin on your face when they light up the line! he
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Where is this show?

there will be a shoot agian in October you must see it at least once.
One year we got on the firing line we had
2x M2
hk 53 & mp5
m16
bar
ak47
full auto s&w 5906
Thompson ,m11/9s
when on or close to line you can not hear anything but the weapons
Large gunshow and good food great people
when the helo flys over and fires a m60 is way cool
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top