Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/25/2005 8:11:30 AM EDT
Anybody catch Firepower TV today? Had an Eotech 552 mounted on a First Samco Ak rail system. Started rapid firing the Ak and the Eotech went flying off.  I did like the DSA FN FAL though.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have that channel, what system is it on?  i.e.  DishNetwork?  Directv?
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Directv .   It's just a show that  Kieslers in Jeffersonville  puts on.www.firepowertv.us/default.asp
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
They always screw that show up. Sometimes they don't even know the name of the gun they are shooting. It's actually quite hilarious watching these fools.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
They always screw that show up. Sometimes they don't even know the name of the gun they are shooting. It's actually quite hilarious watching these fools.

yeah this segment they were dressed as "pimps" and had "pimped out guns"  Like a  H&R single shot 12ga with M-4 furniture on it and a surefire G2 or streamlight scorpion mounted just underneath the muzzle.  I sent them an email and havent gotten a response.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Oh yea..they make gunowners look like dimwits..

The dumbfuck Chip buys a gun from them, at a huge discount, then will get rid og it a few days later...

I got a Beretta Cougar 8000 that was his for 2 weeks, that was never fired, like new, for $300....

I know Wes, going on 12+ years, and I surprises me that he allows the stupid shit that happens on the show....

When I need a laugh, I watch it..
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I saw that episode.  It amazes me that Wes, who seems like a decent guy, allows that douchebag Chip to continue to make him and the rest of the firearms owners in America look like idiots.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:11:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Wes needs to sponser an Hoosier/KY ARFCOM shoot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:00:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yeah, I saw that episode.  It amazes me that Wes, who seems like a decent guy, allows that douchebag Chip to continue to make him and the rest of the firearms owners in America look like idiots.

They had signed a contract with Chip, who is in charge of Insights local access. He gets to make all of the decisions on the show and had to be in the show.

Wes finally grew-up enough to take over the retail side of Kiesler's..now if he would grow a pair and tell Chip to FOAD and get someone that would not make us look like buttheads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top