Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2004 7:19:51 AM EDT
Via Neal Boortz:

My sympathies to my liberal Democratic Kerry-voting listeners.  You must be scratching your heads this morning over some of The Poodle's latest blatherings.

A few days ago President Bush announced a major redeployment of American troops overseas. Bush said that troops would be withdrawn from both Europe and South Korea.  Kerry, of course, being the expert that he is on defense matters and fighting in actual wars and carrying actual guns and all that, had to oppose the President's plans.  So The Poodle steps in front of a VFW convention yesterday and delivers this line:

"Why are we withdrawing (he actually said 'withdrawring') unilaterally 12,000 troops from the Korean peninsula at the very time that we are negotiating with North Korea, a country that really has nuclear weapons.  This is clearly the wrong signal to send at the wrong time."  John Kerry, August 18, 2004
Well .. that would have been just fine, if it hadn't been for pesky things such as memories.  Just 17 days earlier Kerry had something completely different to say about troop redeployment:

"I will have significant, enormous reductions in the level of troops ...In the Korean peninsula perhaps, in Europe perhaps." John Kerry, August 1, 2004
Man ... don't you just hate it when that happens?

Apparently not.  Kerry's really  good at it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Kerry flip-flops???  NO WAY!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Kerry flip-flops???  NO WAY!

We all know this is just one of those "vast right-wing conspiracies."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top