Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/12/2005 6:17:17 AM EDT
I've been driving  to minnetonka everyday from hutch for the past 8 months and i'm glad the KQRS has such a good morning show that keeps me awake on my drive.  I like how Tom says what he thinks and what they get away with on there.  This morning i laughed so freaking hard when they played the sound bite " save a hunter, shoot a mung".

any one else listen to KQRS?  whats your opinions on it?
so far the only thing i don't argee with Tom on, is his views on religion.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:23:08 AM EDT
I moved from MN 6 years ago.  I've lived in San Diego, L.A., Boston, Jacksonville NC, and I still haven't listened to a morning show that even comes close to KQ.  I really miss it bad.  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:02:55 AM EDT
I have been working till 2am  so I havent had much of a chance to listen latley, but I do miss it.
KQ has had a long run going, and remember back a few years ago KQ morning show beat out Howard Stearn for ratings
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:08:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SavageSlackie:
I've been driving  to minnetonka everyday from hutch for the past 8 months and i'm glad the KQRS has such a good morning show that keeps me awake on my drive.  I like how Tom says what he thinks and what they get away with on there.  This morning i laughed so freaking hard when they played the sound bite " save a hunter, shoot a mung".

any one else listen to KQRS?  whats your opinions on it?
so far the only thing i don't argee with Tom on, is his views on religion.

I heard that too, and laughed my ass off.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:45:58 PM EDT
The KQ morning show rocks!!  Now if they would only put the "cat lady" bit on their website so I can download it, all would be well.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:23:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/12/2005 3:24:10 PM EDT by iNuhBaDNayburhood]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:44:54 PM EDT
I grew up in Delano.  Terri Traen's dad was one of my teachers and driving instructor.  Her parents lived a block away from my parents' house.  One day while "playing" with my scanner, I "accidently" picked up their cordless phone and overheard a conversation between her and her brother, she was complaining about how bad the guys at work pick on her.

I try to listen to the morning show when I can.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:05:15 PM EDT
Is Jeff Passholt still on the show? "Hmm I might have to take off my shirt"
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:14:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:15:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:
I have been working till 2am  so I havent had much of a chance to listen latley, but I do miss it.
KQ has had a long run going, and remember back a few years ago KQ morning show beat out Howard Stearn for ratings

You can pull it up on the internet and listen anytime.
Top Top