[#3]
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am gonna be home finally.  I am going!  I will be home officially on Wed.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I think I might make it
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think I might make it

I'll give a call when I get home!  We'll meet up and burn some cash.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 8:23:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I might make it

I can help you spend some.....I spent mine on another knife.

Link Posted: 6/9/2009 7:22:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I might make it

Are we all meeting in front of my island?

I have a cool one armed mans gun to show you that I bought from a right brain AR15.com  guy.

MF
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow selling it already.
Link Posted: 6/9/2009 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I might make it

Are we all meeting in front of my island?

I have a cool one armed mans gun to show you that I bought from a right brain AR15.com  guy.

MF

Sure, If you pay our way in or give us an exhibitors patch.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Chuck, Fister, when are you guys going?
I may meet you down there.
I'm going to eat a sweet potato tonight, boiled cabbage tomorrow night, and beans on Friday night. I'll eat some boiled eggs on Saturday morning but I have to time it just right for the gunshow.
If I don't time it right, I may blow out my ear drums insead of my shorts at the show.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like a plan there Dan. Im going.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:53:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm going to eat a sweet potato tonight, boiled cabbage tomorrow night, and beans on Friday night. I'll eat some boiled eggs on Saturday morning but I have to time it just right for the gunshow.If I don't time it right, I may blow out my ear drums insead of my shorts at the show.

On second thought don't meet in front of my island.  Take this guy some place to air out!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to eat a sweet potato tonight, boiled cabbage tomorrow night, and beans on Friday night. I'll eat some boiled eggs on Saturday morning but I have to time it just right for the gunshow.If I don't time it right, I may blow out my ear drums insead of my shorts at the show.

On second thought don't meet in front of my island.  Take this guy some place to air out!

I stop by your island alot!  How bout lookin' up to say HOWDY every once in a while.  You are always busy selling guns when I try to stop and BS!!  I guess that's a good problem to have though right????
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#16]
What time on Sat?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#17]
I am sorry, I am not trying to be rude, sometimes there are a lot of things going on at once.  If I stop to talk, the customer getting ready to pay $700. + on a weapon gets a little upset that I am not paying attention to them.
MF
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I am sorry, I am not trying to be rude, sometimes there are a lot of things going on at once.  If I stop to talk, the customer getting ready to pay $700. + on a weapon gets a little upset that I am not paying attention to them.
MF

Hey, I'll clear them out for you.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
MF

Hey there is no offense taken here!  I understand that we all have bills to pay.  I'll wave a little harder from now on.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:53:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
MF

Hey, I'll clear them out for you.

Bring your fart machine...that ought to do the trick!  
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Bring your fart machine...that ought to do the trick!  

Bring your nose. That way you can tell if it's a fart machine or not.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:06:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Time?  Where is Nighthawk's island?  Steve
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:18:31 AM EDT
[#23]
There is always a big sign, that is all i am permitted to say.

MF

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There is always a big sign, that is all i am permitted to say.

MF

Just look for the guy selling all the AR's.  He's about the only one that has reasonable prices anymore.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Time?  Where is Nighthawk's island?  Steve

Steve its Marks firearms out of Moore. He sells DPMS ARs like they are going out of style. He flies an ARFCOM boltface logo flag too.

Just in case- this is not an ad, I am in no way connected to the aforementioned business, except by giving him some money from time to time

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:34:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Looks like I am out on this one.  My wife just got scheduled to go to a 2 week conference in Miami, Oklahoma.  Needless to say the $250.00 I had saved just got re-directed to her finances for the conference.  F'n sux!!!!!  Oh well....I did not need anymore ammo or AR parts.....I guess!
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:41:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Shit, looks like I might be missing out on a fun time.  

Y'all don't cause toooooo many problems.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Higgi, I thought you were going to go and trade that Glock off for a good pistol.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#29]
I was thinking about trading for something....BUT.....that isn't an option anymore!!!  Momma got wind of the stash and....WHOOSH!!!!!  You know how it goes!

ETA:  I would never trade my Glock though!!!  
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:55:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Looks like I am out on this one.  My wife just got scheduled to go to a 2 week conference in Miami, Oklahoma.  Needless to say the $250.00 I had saved just got re-directed to her finances for the conference.  F'n sux!!!!!  Oh well....I did not need anymore ammo or AR parts.....I guess!

You don't have to buy anything to have a good time. Just hang out and go to hooters with us for lunch afterwards and watch Dan make a fool of himself.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You don't have to buy anything to have a good time. Just hang out and go to hooters with us for lunch afterwards and watch Dan make a fool of himself.

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 3:23:21 PM EDT
[#32]
My wife came home this afternoon, opened the garage door while I was reloading, closed it, and got out of the SUV.
First thing she said - What stinks so bad?
I'm ready for the gun show!
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 8:08:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My wife came home this afternoon, opened the garage door while I was reloading, closed it, and got out of the SUV.
First thing she said - What stinks so bad?
I'm ready for the gun show!

OMG!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Wasn't able to get out there until Saturday afternoon.  But I did have a nice visit with Nighthawk.  His ARs were way under everyone else with all the whistles and bells to boot.  Really enjoyed meeting you Mark.

The show was typical Metcalf. But at least there were a lot of decent vendors and a large number of tables.  I was able to sell a nice Star Modelo B in 9mm Largo with two mags, holster and 150 rds of ammo for $300.  It was a good deal for the vendor that bought it and was happy to get what I wanted out of it.   I also found some more standard mil 5.56 bandoleers for my reloads.  All in all a good show for me.  Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top