Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2004 11:21:02 AM EDT
NASCAR3AND8FAN came out with his 2 boys to do some shooting and me and my daughter caity got to experience "THE JUSTINITE". We set off one and it blew a big hole in the ground, so we got the idea to put it next to a tree, well it was only a 8 or 9 " tree, but it was only a plastic container as well, anyhow it blew the tree into a whipping in the wind blade of grass! Splintered it at the bottom to the point all you had to do was pull on it lightly and it came right down. Then behind that tree was 2 trees coming out of the same root, nascar got the idea to wedge one inbetween the 2 bigger trees about a foot diameter round and see what happends. Well seeing how people came to see what the first explosion was (neighbors thought someone got hurt) and they were half the size the one we was about to set off now, i decided it best to load up all guns and gear first and then shoot the FIRECRACKER so we can leave IMMMEDIATLY! Good thing we did, when he shot the bottle inbetween the 2 trees, a mushroom cloud of smoke went up, everyones chest got a good thump and the 2 trees were GONE! I MEAN GONE! All that was left was 2 splintered stumps, it put a big smile on my face and my daughters. Then we got the hell outta there. Didnt want the cops showing up as i forgot my form 4's for the MG's at home and didnt want the hassle. I had a great time thanks to NASCAR and his boys and TOYS! We gotta do that again!
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]
ROFL!!!!!! Holy crap thats great!  Ahhhh another satisfied crowd with justinite. Cuddos Justin, cuddos.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 10:55:30 PM EDT
[#2]
LMAo, that would have been so cool to see lol. Gonna have to get down that way next spring, i am missing all the fun
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:15:55 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to get some pics of the before and after.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:26:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank You Double8,  my boys and I had a good time, literally a Blast.  We'll definitely get together to do it again.  Austin loved shooting the 1919 and the .22 conversion m16.  They both want to come back and do it again.  Next time maybe I'll bring my wife and other 2 boys down and the wimmenz can talk and/or shoot.  Glad ya enjoyed the firecrackers, I'm kind of like you are with the 1919, I get my biggest enjoyment seeing the look on someone else's face the first time they experience it.

BTW  Duke you should have come down, you missed out.

Talk to ya later,
3n8fan
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:23:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Would have been fun to come hang out Justin.  Fortunately Morgan decided to hit the range with me on Saturday so we had some quality husband-and-wife shooting time.  She shot my new no-ban AR setup for the first time and really liked the collapsible stock.  So I had a good Saturday too.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Im glad your boys enjoyed them selves, I love watching kids shoot that thing and they normally enjoy it as well when its on the tripod cause they dont get any recoil and they can watch the dirt, water and the target dance around. By all means bring the wife next time, I wish duke coulda been there to see the tree go down, maybe next time, well gotta go to work so i will talk at yall later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top