Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 1:24:11 PM EDT
Jim told me that his parents used to row him out to the middle of the lake and throw him in, to teach him how to swim.

I said, "JAFO, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim".
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Jim told me that his parents used to row him out to the middle of the lake and throw him in, to teach him how to swim.

My parents told me that they almost lost me as a child...unfortunately they didn't take me far enough into the forrest they said.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys going to ever quit picking on that poor JAFO?

Looks like he had to learn to swim the hard way...

JAFO Appreciation Thread:
JAFO did let me shoot one of his pistols at a LCR. I thought that was cool. He also let me pull his Chevy with my FORD.....

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:13:54 PM EDT
[#3]
WWJD?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]
He talk to me in Chat.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#5]
He hasn't moved one of my threads to GD.

Of course, I havn't started a thread lately.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:36:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been here a few years. And I had never had a Locked thread till a couple weeks ago. Thx JAFO.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:39:16 PM EDT
[#7]

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Liberty is secured until morale improves.  Resubmit in ninety days for further disapproval.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

JAFO told me when he was born, His mother said " Look honey, what a treasure"...

And his dad said..." Yup, lets bury it in the backyard "...

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 11:38:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

JAFO told me when he was born, His mother said " Look honey, what a treasure"...

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT he has a brother

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top