Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 8:50:45 AM EDT
I know someone that is wondering what kind of interest the may be in an Armalite AR10 T carbine flattop upper with SS barrel. Not sure if it is 'brand new' but I am fairly sure it is in really good condition. Not even sure of price, just looking to see if there is interest. I can find out more info if you have questions. I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING HERE. Oh, it is local Ga person.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'd give him $100 for it.  

$105 and I'll throw in a USA mag
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's see, the reply to both of these offers is...You gotta be fucking kidding me, right?!? Well, no, not really, but the USA mag made it tough. So nobody is interested? The Bama guys will get next dibs, I can arrange for it to be at the FOP-fest shoot.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 5:56:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Well the offers above are crazy.  I will give him 10 USA mags and 150 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 2:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, I found out a price for the upper. Since we cannot sell on this forum and I am just trying to help someone out, IM me for the price. I did forget to ask the condition, but I feel sure it is in great condition. There will also be some range bags brought to the FOP shoot as mentioned in the Bama thread. Bring $50 for those. I am unsure of quantity, hell I may buy one myself!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top