Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 9:27:40 AM EDT
Just got back from the county registrar's office.  I had to pick up a sample ballot, as I don't know every tom, dick, and harry running for all those obscure offices in my county.

I will be casting my vote this week.  My schedule is so crazy, I am not sure where I will be on election day, this way I KNOW my vote will make it.

Guys, this is an important one, you can "early vote" for the next 2 weeks, go do it if you have the time, that way there will not be the panic on election day.  

Like John F#%*&N Kerry said, vote early, vote often.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:54:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:55:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Wife voted yesterday, I cast mine today.

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:28:03 PM EDT
[#3]
The wife and I both voted, today. I have never felt so good about voting for a president.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:32:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:41:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Where to vote?

Look in your local (county) phone book under "voter registration".The office should be in the courthouse at the county seat, but could be at a different building.

Ask them where you can vote early, they will be more than happy to help you.

Iasked about the internet rumour about absentee votes "not being counted", the woman told me it was BS, the absentee votes are counted first.  She also mentioned the outcome of the election can be very accurately predicted by what the absentee ballots  say, even before the polls open on election day.

Go stuff the ballot box, Oh, and post pics
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:42:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Forgot to say, call the number in your local phone book.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:25:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone see the evening news about early voting around Atlanta today?  Some counties had voters waiting in line for over 4 hours!

This is going to be a real interesting election.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#8]
For those of you who use phone books as targets, here is a link to look up the location for each county...

www.sos.state.ga.us/elections/elections/voter_information/2000_voter_info.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top