Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 4:25:00 AM EST
Is the Robinson Center music hall a gun free zone
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:29:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2013 4:30:45 AM EST by TJ43]
Originally Posted By sdailey5:
View Quote

I'm pretty sure they serve alcohol and are not a restaurant. I think that makes it a "no carry" zone by operation of law. Ark Code Ann 5-73-306(12) & (13)
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:27:37 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TJ43:

I'm pretty sure they serve alcohol and are not a restaurant. I think that makes it a "no carry" zone by operation of law. Ark Code Ann 5-73-306(12) & (13)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That would mean no one under the age of 21 can come in which I do not think is the case. I don't think Robinson has that kind of liquor license.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 9:41:36 AM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2013 9:44:21 AM EST by TJ43]
Originally Posted By BamaInArk:

That would mean no one under the age of 21 can come in which I do not think is the case. I don't think Robinson has that kind of liquor license.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BamaInArk:

Good point. I know they served beer and wine at the last show I saw there, but maybe it was catered or under some different type of license.

This all seems pretty hypothetical since they are about to completely renovate it. It will be closed for years. No telling what the rules will be when it finally re-opens.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 1:27:20 PM EST
Well, I went to the Nutscratcher at Robinson last night. Doors were not posted. They did, however, have the alcohol flowing in the lobby, so who knows.
Top Top