Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2013 5:25:00 AM EDT
Is the Robinson Center music hall a gun free zone
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:29:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm pretty sure they serve alcohol and are not a restaurant.  I think that makes it a "no carry" zone by operation of law. Ark Code Ann 5-73-306(12) & (13)
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 8:27:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure they serve alcohol and are not a restaurant.  I think that makes it a "no carry" zone by operation of law. Ark Code Ann 5-73-306(12) & (13)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would mean no one under the age of 21 can come in which I do not think is the case.  I don't think Robinson has that kind of liquor license.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That would mean no one under the age of 21 can come in which I do not think is the case.  I don't think Robinson has that kind of liquor license.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.  I know they served beer and wine at the last show I saw there, but maybe it was catered or under some different type of license.

This all seems pretty hypothetical since they are about to completely renovate it.  It will be closed for years.  No telling what the rules will be when it finally re-opens.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I went to the Nutscratcher at Robinson last night.  Doors were not posted.  They did, however, have the alcohol flowing in the lobby, so who knows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top