Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 4:54:36 AM EDT
I'm planning on moving to Twiggs county soon. While looking on the IDPA website I noticed the closest IDPA club was the Middle Georgia Gun Owners Association - Twin Oaks Range in Dublin. I also noticed they have a 300yd rifle range. So does anyone know if evil black rifles are welcome there?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey man, this is Georgia, not Illinois. I think they'd only have a probably if you were being obnoxious somehow. Otherwise, do your thing and nobody will probably say anything at all to you.

Also, there is the Marion Road gun club in Macon near the Twiggs line. They allow full auto from what I hear, so that'd be OK. Also, Cochran/Hawkinsville has a range where people fire EBRs all the time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Suppo
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top