Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2016 2:04:15 PM EDT
I recall an Interactive map on here a while back, where we could mark our location. Where did it go?

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
The thread has been archived but here is the link to the map:

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=979616

Link Posted: 2/16/2016 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried to update my pin but i failed lol
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:18:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't remember the password.

Edit: Found it.
Anyone wanna be the map administrator?
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:22:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I tried to update my pin but i failed lol
View Quote

What are you trying to do?
Member are supposed to be able to do whatever they want.
I think though that they might not be able to delete their point.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 12:55:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Interesting. I have 2 pins within a few blocks of me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2016 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I was going to remove my old pin and put new one up I was doing it from cell phone could be why I messed it up
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I still appear to be all alone up in the Northeast. I would bet some of you have met me though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2016 9:40:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I still appear to be all alone up in the Northeast. I would bet some of you have met me though.
View Quote

I am close to you. I am in between boyd and New Hampton any shops close to you?
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:35:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just added mine-Alta Vista. Booming metropolis of about 250 people-and two bars.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 2:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Who is JP5? Your 12 miles from me...
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 7:32:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just added mine-Alta Vista. Booming metropolis of about 250 people-and two bars.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just in AV yesterday
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#12]
My pin is at my dad's house in Charles city.  I live over by Rockford now.  I think I'll leave it where it is tho.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Live in MN, Work in New Albin IA. Shoot in  N.E. Corner of IA
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I live in Monona, work in Prairie Du Chien,WI. and shoot in PDC and at the county LEO range. I'm a Reserve Officer here in town and for the County in addition to my full time job.

I know AV, haven't been there in a while. My Mother was born and raised in Elma, spent a lot of time in the area. Used to be good Pheasant hunting there. Haven't gotten to go in years

Any one up this way, there is a rod and Gun club in PDC,Wi. they own a range north of town, past Cabela's.  goes out 200yds, has covered shooting benches. There is also central Range in Dubuque. It's indoor, nice if the weather is bad, pricing is reasonable but I don't like indoor ranges. I use them when I have to.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I know AV, haven't been there in a while. My Mother was born and raised in Elma, spent a lot of time in the area. Used to be good Pheasant hunting there. Haven't gotten to go in years

View Quote

Getting to be more pheasants again, might actually be worth hunting them if we have a mild spring. Closer to season, look me up, always looking for someone to hunt with.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#16]
I have seen ton of birds this year I see more roosters than hens it can be nothing to see 10-15 in the field some days. I have also seen lots of turkey and deer by jerico
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have seen ton of birds this year I see more roosters than hens it can be nothing to see 10-15 in the field some days. I have also seen lots of turkey and deer by jerico
View Quote

Some days I'm seeing more roosters in a day than I'd see in '14 in a week. As for turkeys, I see a lot by Elma too-one albino hen that I keep trying to get good photos of. Near Saratoga where I look for snowy owls I've been seeing huge numbers of gray partridges too, haven't seen them in any real amount for 10 years.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#18]
How do we post a pin?
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I live in CR but have a shop in Elkader and we have a private Range near St. Olaf where we shoot to 1000yds.  We will have to get together sometime in the neat future.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I live in CR but have a shop in Elkader and we have a private Range near St. Olaf where we shoot to 1000yds.  We will have to get together sometime in the neat future.
View Quote
I'm in the middle of there in Quasqueton. What type of shop? Link or is that against the rules?

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Don't remember putting my pin on there?  But there I am.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top