Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 12:20:01 AM EDT
Rick Baldwin at the Capitol City Club in Littlerock is putting together a clinic next month to introduce shooters to CMP/High Power competition.

Saturday, July 19, 10 AM-2 PM:  Classroom instruction at the clubhouse.  Bring all standard equipment except ammunition.

Sunday, July 27, 10 AM-2 PM (?):  50 round CMP match.

Club rifles are available for use.

For information or to sign up, contact Rick at (360) 943-8658 or [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Am I the only guy on this planet that works weekends?!  Will anything ever take place on a weekday in my lifetime?
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Am I the only guy on this planet that works weekends?!  Will anything ever take place on a weekday in my lifetime?

everyone is against you... you should quit your job and become a professional panhadler. The hours are good and you really don't have to dress up to go to work. In fact you don't even have to shower.

2WP makes a good living.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 12:11:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No, Im pretty much Fu<ked myself, You wanna have a shoot for us retarded people that don't get weekends off?
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

everyone is against you... you should quit your job and become a professional panhadler. The hours are good and you really don't have to dress up to go to work. In fact you don't even have to shower.

2WP makes a good living.

That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard!  Why, I just took a shower a couple of weeks ago!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#5]
[sniff,sniff] We know we can tell [sniff, sniff]
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone up this way (Renton) going to this?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm still debating whether to go to this or to go to the WA-Shooters get together on the 19th.

If I do the class then I'll do the next weekend too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top