Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 12:28:29 AM EDT
I was toiling away on the computer, doing my usual class stuff & I had the tube running in the background, which had a class lecture on Constitutional law from a local community college in my state going at the time. An interesting little comment from the professor caught my attention:

He was commenting on bad cases & bad laws, & he told the class that he wasn't surprised about a particular case (I can't recall what it was about) being struck down by the SC because the lawyer involved in it was Dickey Daley. He went on to state that he'd entered law school the same time as Daley, but 'ol Dickey graduated 3 years behind because he failed some classes & so had to retake them. He also said that Daley flunked the bar twice.

Well, I got a little chuckle out of it anyway.

Know thy enemy.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Heh heh.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:19:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Further emphasizing his incompetance.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#3]
He'll be a Dick his whole life ! ! !
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:37:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

LMFAO
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top