Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 2:33:46 PM EDT
Anybody thinking of going to the Indy 500 gunshow on March 17 through 19th?

www.indy1500.com/
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm planning on going.  I'll probably end up staying at a hotel overnight so I don't have to make the long drive twice in one day.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#2]
The wife and I are going to make a weekend of it.

Should be fun--I've never been before.

It's probably going to ruin Illinois gun shows for me though.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I went to the indy gunshow about 2 years ago .........and the best gunshow I have ever been to....anything that you could ever want they had about ten of....also in one room they had a table about 75 feet long full of every machine gun I have ever seen, Browning 50cal,30 cal,m60, bren guns, BAR's,m16........it was so impressive I forgot my middle name for two hours.....I want to go back so bad .....I'am going to be out there the weekend before the gunshow for a motorcycle race and I dont feel like driving out there twice in two weeks in a row
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Well its called the indy 1500, and it is 17 18 and 19th starts friday 2pm and runs till 8pm friday only closes at 5 on sat, and i think 4 on sun
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well its called the indy 1500, and it is 17 18 and 19th starts friday 2pm and runs till 8pm friday only closes at 5 on sat, and i think 4 on sun

Thanks for the correction!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top