Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 4:25:35 PM EDT
I know I have screwed over a bunch of you. So now that I have my very own Feed back thread here now you can post about it.

CavVet told me a long time ago I would do better in EE if I had some feed back.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:02:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:11:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Is this the thread where the WA HTF crowd is supposed to speak fondly of your fold-back teeth and unparalleled suction?

Shit, this thread isn't about 1GR.  Never mind.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is this the thread where the WA HTF crowd is supposed to speak fondly of your fold-back teeth and unparalleled suction?

Don't forget the calluses on his tonsils.

I don't want to know about it.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget the calluses on his tonsils.

Ya I know, I get the calluses from sucking on female Boobs

ETA: now how does Buncha numbers know about 1GRs fold-back teeth and unparalleled suction? Note, he did not hear it from me.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:58:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ya I know, I get the calluses from sucking on female Boobs
What female's boobs?  'Cause I ain't getting enough of that!

ETA: now how does Buncha numbers know about 1GRs fold-back teeth and unparalleled suction? Note, he did not hear it from me.
You mean YOU knew?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top