Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 4:43:11 PM EDT
I live in Mandeville, anyone know a range that allows full auto and want to go?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:44:45 PM EDT
[#1]
No and yes.

ETA I think i remember hearing something about Honey Island Range allowing them, but I don't know the current status of that range.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Honey island will allow them with no problem. When ever you want to go, I will be there :)
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Honey Island is closed now because of the storm. I have yet to see if the roads have trees in the way
I live in Abita Springs if you want to go check it out. As a RO I can bring guest when the range is closed to the public I still have no power at home (generator only) and no work but lots of time to
burn some ammo. Let me know and I will IM my number.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Honey Island is closed now because of the storm. I have yet to see if the roads have trees in the way
I live in Abita Springs if you want to go check it out. As a RO I can bring guest when the range is closed to the public I still have no power at home (generator only) and no work but lots of time to
burn some ammo. Let me know and I will IM my number.

Awsome, what time would be good, maybe we can get some kinda group shoot of local guys together, I may not get it for around a week now because of the stupid Hurricane (my class 3 dealer is in shreveport)

-Robert
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#5]
RustedAce    
I talked with a wildlife agent today that said the road is open to the range (the range is closed for now to the public).
I can bring two guest when it is closed ANYONE.
RedBaron is the only RO that I know of that post here and he lives in Mandeville he may want to go as well, I think I have his cell number.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well my class 3 dealer ran away from Rita and isnt back yet. I will inform yall when I get my gun.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top