Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/6/2006 3:09:04 PM EDT
I think this site is great and many of the people here are genuine great folks. It only takes one a-hole to show up, bring his buddies in, and everything is going down hill.
I'm talking about the shitze fly and howard-the-duck. I've had enough of their BS. I'm going to ignore them and would ask many of you to do the same.
Howard-the-duck comes in with a few posts and criticizes several of us here for homo jokes.
Shitze fly just comes in and keeps stuff stroked up.
Their actions fit every known definition of trolls I've ever seen on websites.
You can do what you, it''s a free site. And a great one at that. But it's losing it's appeal because of one or two tag teaming in stirring up BS as trolls.
I'd suggest that those two be ignored. I'm going to and I hope most of you will too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup.  

Go look at the pics of my newest AR, that will cheer you up.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
You can choose to ignore this post I assume, but I have lurked here and enjoyed this site quite a bit up until the whole OSA blowup.  

I admit that I did come in with what would normally be considered troll statements, but it was just because I wish things would get back normal.  I wasn't actually criticizing anyone for making homo jokes.  I was kidding around.  I'm just as bad as anyone else normally about making those kinds of jokes.  

I just think the bad language and name calling has gotten EXTREME.  I have never in my life come to a site just for the sheer enjoyment of starting trouble and that wasn't truly my intent this time either.  It's just that this site has been one that I frequented for quite a while even though I hadn't been posting and just hate to see everyone being such assholes to each other.

Take that as you will, but unless your intent is to run off another Okie, then I plan on sticking around and having a good time with y'all as well.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#3]
oooooossssssssaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbb

oooooooooossssssssaaaaaaabbbbbbbbb

oooooooooossssssssaaaaaaabbbbbbbb

seen it on bb2 suposed to relax you
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:43:58 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the last I will say on this....

I've said it before, and I will say it again.  All of this negative crap you talk of will go away as soon as schitze goes away.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

thought that was only said when someone shoots you in the asscheek with a ruger?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thought that was only said when someone shoots you in the asscheek with a ruger?

ACman needs to relax. He sure can't shoot no one in the ass with his Taurus!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no, his taurus is an eye shooter.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'd like to let a few people shoot that pistol
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm not one of them, am I, ACman?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'd like to let a few people shoot that pistol

=
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:10:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm not one of them, am I, ACman?

no worry's

btw i did get shot by a ruger about 18 yrs ago.... it was in the arm not the ass though

argh had to do emergency surgery on myself and dig it out with my knife....... didn't want lead poisoning ..... knife hurt worse than the 22
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
btw i did get shot by a ruger about 18 yrs ago.... it was in the arm not the ass though

argh had to do emergency surgery on myself and dig it out with my knife....... didn't want lead poisoning ..... knife hurt worse than the 22

Hmm, have you ever given yourself  or had a hemorrhoidectomy? If you haven't, then Rat can call you the perfect asshole!

Now, I have to admit, I've had hemorrhoids but never had to have one cut out. Does that make me an "almost" perfect asshole?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:13:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I think that ignoring JP is better than making a hate filled vulgar attack on him when he pops in.  There have been too many times that I've seen him come in with  a response or question, only to get a fag comment made about him and MB.  If he come's in on the attack, then by all means, give him the ragging that he deserves, but otherwise if it's just a comment or question then ignore if you want to.

Y'all have the control over whether or not to make this forum a place that other Okies want to visit or not.  Personally, me and my friends (not JP, JD8 etc...) don't want to frequent a site where every other word is a bitch or moan about someone or something else.

There's always been foul language, and I'm in no way a prude, it's just the way that it's been directed lately has been offensive to the rest of us.

No one can make them/us go away, but you can decide to handle it in a more mature fashion and ignoring trouble makers is the way to do it.  If you include me in the lot of them then I guess I won't be getting any further responses from any of you and that's fine.  I enjoy Okshooters.com and they're a bunch of stand up guys that don't seem to have their panties in a twist all the time.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Well you know what Howard? I did enjoy the place too until I was banned for pointing out some double standards I saw. I was then told not to come back because they didn't want the double standards pointed out to everyone. Like I said, if there weren't any, it would make it quite hard for me to point them out wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#15]
If there are double standards, then by all means, that needs to be corrected.  I personally haven't bumped up into any of them yet, so I don't know what they are or were exactly.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:21:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well you know what Howard? I did enjoy the place too until I was banned for pointing out some double standards I saw. I was then told not to come back because they didn't want the double standards pointed out to everyone. Like I said, if there weren't any, it would make it quite hard for me to point them out wouldn't it?

I don't know about your situation but I DO know this....  I was banned aswell, obviously I didn't agree with the banning, so I stated my point in calm manner and J.P. and I came to a point that we agreed to disagree.   I have ALSO disagreed with MB on several occaisions on various issues and NOTHING has happened to me.  So no "double standards" have been imposed on me and trust me I'd probably be the first one to go.

Personally, me and my friends (not JP, JD8 etc...) don't want to frequent a site where every other word is a bitch or moan about someone or something else.

+1   There is no need to polarize the two forums. I've met some people on OSA and they are good people, just like a few people I've met from this forum.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:49:37 PM EDT
[#17]
We all have a right to decide how we will repond to everything. It may be your right to become angry but there has to be some restraint. To have something go on and on and on, with no end is tiring.

I'm guilty of cussiing on the forums but I do try not to let it get out of control.  I don't like reading a lot of the negative responses or attacks on others. Yea they may be legitimate but I still don't like it and thats my right as it is yours.

The jokesters don't mean any harm and its a fun game to watch.  I agree it is best to "GET OVER" and ignore (didn't say forget because we need to learn from the past) some situations.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:18:15 PM EDT
[#18]
the only thing that kept me from pouring gasoline on myself was the fact i got a new grill
yesterday and I have had some of the finest stakes i've ever eaten in the last 2 days
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:35:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
the only thing that kept me from pouring gasoline on myself was the fact i got a new grill
yesterday and I have had some of the finest stakes i've ever eaten in the last 2 days

I hit my finger with a #2 philps drill bit this morning, you know, just for the reality of it, never thought of the gasoline bath, guess theres always tomarrow.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think that ignoring JP is better than making a hate filled vulgar attack on him when he pops in.  There have been too many times that I've seen him come in with  a response or question, only to get a fag comment made about him and MB.  If he come's in on the attack, then by all means, give him the ragging that he deserves, but otherwise if it's just a comment or question then ignore if you want to.

Y'all have the control over whether or not to make this forum a place that other Okies want to visit or not.  Personally, me and my friends (not JP, JD8 etc...) don't want to frequent a site where every other word is a bitch or moan about someone or something else.

There's always been foul language, and I'm in no way a prude, it's just the way that it's been directed lately has been offensive to the rest of us.

No one can make them/us go away, but you can decide to handle it in a more mature fashion and ignoring trouble makers is the way to do it.  If you include me in the lot of them then I guess I won't be getting any further responses from any of you and that's fine.  I enjoy Okshooters.com and they're a bunch of stand up guys that don't seem to have their panties in a twist all the time.

You sure know a lot about this site and this forum for someone with only a dozen posts.  Thanks for stopping by and enlightening us with your words of wisdom, I don' t know how we ever made it this long without your help.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:06:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Dang, there's alot of drama going on around here.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:57:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

new soap opera, thinking of calling it  "Bore Light" or maybe " Laser Light".
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:49:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about "The Shooting Light"?
Just out of curiosity, would I be adding to the drama by telling certain people here to go f*ck themselves?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:51:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, would I be adding to the drama by telling certain people here to go f*ck themselves?

Only if you did it with flair.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:33:26 AM EDT
[#26]
There are more than one that I want to tell to take a flying f*ck at a rolling donut, So if you know that I am talking about you, please do so. And I do so hope you enjoy it so much that you will occupy your spare time  continuously doing so instead of bothering others here.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Only if it's a powdered donut.  

They're my favorite.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:45:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about:

All My Ammo
General Range
The Newbies and the Restless

Those of you with wives might understand my list.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:11:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Then there's my personal favorite:

One Life To Give

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:28:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Then there's my personal favorite:

One Life To Give

thought of that one, but I've already gave several lifes, and it just wouldn't fit in with my way of thinking these days, had given thought to "flashlight", since nearly every thing that gets posted that is enlighting, is over in a flash.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#31]
While the language is certainly distateful,I'm otherwise not too concerned about the personal attacks on me here.
The thing that I take exception to are the mischaracterizations of what happened over on OSA.
Apparently some people want to keep dredging it up with their own version of the events,that have little basis in reality.
I didn't want to get into it on this site out of respect for the admin/mods.
Apparently they don't really care,so that's the only reason I jumped in.

While I have tried to explain the issue,nobody wants to listen to what I have to say because their minds are already made up,and I guess that's the way it will always be.
That's fine......you do your thing,I'll do mine.

You people have said that I am not welcome here and you do not want me to post.

Okay.....if we agree to that,then why do you still register and re-register to our site when I certainly don't consider some of you welcome there?

I know for a fact that certain people are violating an agreement by having re-registered on our site and they are currently being tracked and reported for that.

For the record,I do not know hoawrd the duck,but of course i obviously welcome his input..

Feel free to ignore this post,although frankly I think that is an impossibility.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
While the language is certainly distateful,I'm otherwise not too concerned about the personal attacks on me here.
The thing that I take exception to are the mischaracterizations of what happened over on OSA.
Apparently some people want to keep dredging it up with their own version of the events,that have little basis in reality.

While I have tried to explain the issue,nobody wants to listen to what I have to say because their minds are already made up,and I guess that's the way it will always be.

Okay.....if we agree to that,then why do you still register and re-register to our site when I certainly don't consider some of you welcome there?

I know for a fact that certain people are violating an agreement by having re-registered on our site and they are currently being tracked and reported for that.

For the record,I do not know hoawrd the duck,but of course i obviously welcome his input..

Feel free to ignore this post,although frankly I think that is an impossibility.

man with this post after the thread being dead for several days how can anyone think anything other than you want to stir the pot.........

doc holiday now i'm sure of it ...i really hate himdoc holiday
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#34]
howard_the_duck

i gotta hear what you got to say on this since you felt we (at least i figure i was included in the group you told to fuck off for picking on jp/schitzee) .........   it's dead for 2 days and he drags her btt...... what say you
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#35]
I sure am glad I live in the EE!

Now I remember why!

This thread makes me want to !
Not really, I just felt left out!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
howard_the_duck

i gotta hear what you got to say on this since you felt we (at least i figure i was included in the group you told to fuck off hitzee)

Here's the link to the first post I made:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=25&t=225163&page=4

I didn't just tell the whole lot of you to f*ck off for picking on JP.  JP is a grown man and I'm sure that he can handle himself without my help.  I was just saying that I was tired of reading the personal attacks and the foul language being used towards him and that if you didn't like my post, THEN you could f*ck off.  have
You all can hate me all you want, but you will never be able to say that I'm an unreasonable man.  If you read my posts carefully, you will see that I have been looking at both sides and HAVE NOT made any "attacks" on anyone here.  Most of you just think you're right and there's no other way to look at it.  That's just not the case.

You can't seriously get pissy with me for not jumping on the "hate JP" band wagon with the rest of you.

And I did not come to stir the pot.  I had been quiet about the issue for a few days until you asked for my input (even if it was probably sarcastic).
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
howard_the_duck

i gotta hear what you got to say on this since you felt we (at least i figure i was included in the group you told to fuck off for picking on jp/schitzee) .........   it's dead for 2 days and he drags her btt...... what say you

Here's the link to the first post I made:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=25&t=225163&page=4

I didn't just tell the whole lot of you to f*ck off for picking on JP.  JP is a grown man and I'm sure that he can handle himself without my help.  I was just saying that I was tired of reading the personal attacks and the foul language being used towards him and that if you didn't like my post, THEN you could f*ck off.  

I have enjoyed reading the Okie forum on this site for quite a while now, but I don't want to have to be concerned because of my kid reading the screen over my shoulder and wonder what all of those nasty hateful words are (and yes she does get nosey when I'm on the forums).  Foul language here and there is fine, but it went way beyond that into vulgar innapropriate fag attacks constantly.

You all can hate me all you want, but you will never be able to say that I'm an unreasonable man.  If you read my posts carefully, you will see that I have been looking at both sides and HAVE NOT made any "attacks" on anyone here.  Most of you just think you're right and there's no other way to look at it.  That's just not the case.

dude wtf are you tlaking about show me one post where i said i hated you
You can't seriously get pissy with me for not jumping on the "hate JP" band wagon with the rest of you.

I asked your opinion of him draging it back up ...... and if you think that or my tone is  pissy you don't even know what pissy is.....

And I did not come to stir the pot.  I had been quiet about the issue for a few days until you asked for my input (even if it was probably sarcastic).  

everyone had been quite about it untill jp/shitzee brought it btt .........i asked your opinion on that since you felt the need to give it earlier  i wanted to know what a self proclaimed objetive person thought of that......
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I didn't mean that YOU actually said that you hated me, but I've been led to believe that some others don't care for me.

I also didn't mean that YOU were being pissy.  I was speaking in generality.

Sorry if I wasn't terribly clear in my post.  I don't have a thing against anybody here, including the one's that think I'm taking up for JP.  I haven't been "involved" in the whole thing from the beginning, but I have been watching what was going on.  

I'm not just a "self proclaimed objective person" btw.  I've been a moderator at one site and asked to be one at 3 others becuase of my ability to see things from an outsiders pov and come to a rational decision.  I said "been a moderator" in the previous sentance because I am not one currently, but only due to the fact that I stepped down because of personal issues.  I'm not being all pompous or whatever either, I'm just saying that others have had the same opinion of me also.

It's hard to get across tone and meaning when typing on a forum.  There is 0 emotion or facial expressions to rely on to see what somebody is truly saying.  So I may not always come across in the best way.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I didn't mean that YOU actually said that you hated me, but I've been led to believe that some others don't care for me.

I also didn't mean that YOU were being pissy.  I was speaking in generality.

Sorry if I wasn't terribly clear in my post.  I don't have a thing against anybody here, including the one's that think I'm taking up for JP.  I haven't been "involved" in the whole thing from the beginning, but I have been watching what was going on.  

I'm not just a "self proclaimed objective person" btw.  I've been a moderator at one site and asked to be one at 3 others becuase of my ability to see things from an outsiders pov and come to a rational decision.  I'm not being all pompous or whatever either, I'm just saying that others have had the same opinion of me also.

It's hard to get across tone and meaning when typing on a forum.  There is 0 emotion or facial expressions to rely on to see what somebody is truly saying.  So I may not always come across in the best way.

Bud you may not be jp/shutzee but you damn sure esacape & evade like he does ............. my question was a fairly simple one why no response to the question..... all i've seen so far is tap dancing........
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:01:32 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm not dancing around anything intentionally.

Give me a specific question (apparently you need to lay it out in idiot talk cause I didn't catch it the first time) and I'll do my best to answer it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#41]

howard_the_duck

i gotta hear what you got to say on this since you felt we (at least i figure i was included in the group you told to fuck off  for picking on jp/schitzee) ......... it's dead for 2 days and he drags her btt...... what say you

it's dead for 2 days and he drags her btt...... what say you
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I think it should have stayed dead.

Here comes the but....

That's only as long as y'all continued to ignore or whatever if he popped into another unrelated thread.  If the name calling and shitty attitude starts up each time he posts in a thread, then he should be able to reply to it without being called a trouble maker.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

man with this post after the thread being dead for several days how can anyone think anything other than you want to stir the pot.........

doc holiday now i'm sure of it ...i really hate himdoc holiday

I'm really not sure if I made my intentions clear.....
I'm not here to "stir the pot" but when I see blatant unfounded allegations against me or the site I moderate,I'll usually defend them.
I think I have the right to do so on this site,do I not?

Awwwww,screw it. You boys go ahead on and have your fun.
Peace out,y'all.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:48:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I don't do any of the re-registering crap....

But, even if some do, why come back here?  You suck....most will agree upon that..,we left OSA because of you, but you follow us here....that, by definition is a

just be gone....and all is well at ARFCOM, and you all have fun at OSA

Tell Kelly Drown you fucked it up by the way, it was a cool site.

Why are you here anway?!!?...you just had a kid..have fun with it, and don't come back here!

HTD (Howard The Duck) .....The more you post, the more I see !  Who are you over there?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#46]

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer.

I didn't post a thing that was "outrageous".  I simply stating my opinion which was different than the rest of you.

Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums.

Seriously, I do not enjoy coming to this site to strictly cause problems.  

A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.

I just joined an already flaming discussion.  I didn't start one.

Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

As said previously, there was already name calling and an all out flame war already taking place.

Who are you over there?

I forgot.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:12:33 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Once again, don't confuse our candor for apathy. Unlike your asshole-fucking-control-freak message board, we are allowed to speak and post plainly. We don't have to worry about the moderator here -- who is TEN TIMES the cop that Michael Brown could ever hope to be -- stomping on everyone's dicks for any posts critical of cops. And we don't have to worry about some lackey booting everyone off for trivial shit.

Quoted:

You can slice it anyway you want, but it all boils down to this: you're a fucking control freak on your site. You can't separate your emotions from your moderation duties and you run roughshod over the people who could actually add a little credibility to your board. Just admit it. You fucked up. EXCLAMATION POINT.

Quoted:

Yeah, and?

Quoted:

Reported to whom? Sheriff Taylor and Barney? Boss Hogg and Roscoe? Who the fuck cares about the agreement "violations?" This is where you need to divorce yourself from fantasy.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:19:09 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Foul language here and there is fine, but it went way beyond that into vulgar innapropriate fag attacks constantly.

Perhaps you should study up on semantics and familiarize yourself with the terms "literally" and "figuratively." We were speaking in a FIGURATIVE manner about JP/schutze's homosexual tendencies/fantasies for Michael Brown. I don't think that anyone here ever thought that he was some kind of butt pirate -- not that there's anything wrong with that -- as much as they were trying to get on his nerves since he's not a SUPER MODERATOR here and can't do anything about these posts.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:47:28 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Foul language here and there is fine, but it went way beyond that into vulgar innapropriate fag attacks constantly.

Perhaps you should study up on semantics and familiarize yourself with the terms "literally" and "figuratively." We were speaking in a FIGURATIVE manner about JP/schutze's homosexual tendencies/fantasies for Michael Brown. I don't think that anyone here ever thought that he was some kind of butt pirate -- not that there's anything wrong with that -- as much as they were trying to get on his nerves since he's not a SUPER MODERATOR here and can't do anything about these posts.

Actually there is a lot wrong with that!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:23:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually there is a lot wrong with that!!!

Only if you're unwilling. Or provide details.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top