Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 2:44:50 AM EDT
I have background in 9mm's, 38's, AR15's, 22 pistols & 22 rifles.  I am able to take them apart enough to clean them etc.  But my life dream has been to have an expert teach me how to properly clean, repair & market guns.  I am an excellent salesmen, in fact i would dare say i could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves.

I would love to work in a gunshop eviroment, but i can also work in small gunsmith shops.  I do not expect to be paid salary, but if my skills progress quickly i would be interested in obtaining used guns. Especially AR15's AK47's. (My favorite weapons)

Guns are my passion & it would be my absolute dream for someone to give me a chance in the industry.

You can't beat free! I learn fast, i'm loyal & i have several references from church pastors, & law enforcement officers.  I have a spotless record & i have my own job that i work at at home, so my hours are completely flexible. I have a 4.0 GPA in college (for computer networking).

And just for the record, i take no offense to foul language & otherwise :)  I hear nothing & i see nothing.

[email protected]

Give me a shot, you won't be dissapointed! hippie.gif

By the way if i'm not home when you call, please leave your name & number.  I'm in fredericksburg, but i'm willing to travel up to 100 mile radius or more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top