Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2003 9:06:19 PM EDT
Hey all, I've sucessfully relocated to Holden, MO (just south of Warrensburg) with my fiance' Morgan, who already has DSL service set up.  Told you guys she rocks!

The bar exam didn't kill me, I'm still alive enough to shoot a Garand at the MODCC match, woohoo!  I find out whether I passed or not in late September, so don't ask before then dammit!  I'm sure I'll be wondering about it every day till then anyway.  

Are there any members in the Warrensburg/Lee's Summit/Clinton/Harrisonville area?  Sound off!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:15:27 AM EDT
[#1]
well im glad to have you back, and i am sorry i couldnt help you move. i missed the flashlight thread im only catcing bits and pieces of it. so how is the job hunt going? Ronald
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Open a paralegal office while your're waiting on your law license - you may not make more money, but I will bet the hassle and stress ratio to dollar is lower.  After you get a law practice rolling, consider opening a small local chain of paralegal offices.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#3]
You moved to a city named Holden just down the road from another city named Clinton....
I am worried about you.

BTW, good luck on the bar!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad to here the move went ok Duke.  
So, did you pass the bar?
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Ask me about the bar exam at the end of September.  Till then I'll be unpacking my stuff and working on this old house, and throwing resume's at anyone who will catch one!
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I live in (S)Lees S(c)ummit

Kind of funny too, I work for a huge law firm in KC.  I am NOT a lawyer though.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Klutch I grew up in Lee's Scummit.  I graduated from LSHS in '95, before they opened up the new high school.  I'm only about half an hour away from there now.

I'm wondering where the Johnson County range is, I know one exists, its a conservation range like Finger Lakes, but I don't know how to get to it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top