Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#1]

Why not - they're just blank firing toy guns? They're subject to the VCR bill, which is pretty silly in itself when you think about it...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Why not - they're just blank firing toy guns? They're subject to the VCR bill, which is pretty silly in itself when you think about it...

I try not to...............

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:25:25 PM EDT
[#4]
The plug fire replica stuff is generally quite rubbish, apparantly. Or at least, according to this video with tits in it.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Ermmm..   I have plug Fire Mac 11 bought long before VCR. Its a bit walt-eqsue, but actually it's a lot of fun and it is essentially a 1:1 copy (complete with Sionics supressor), identical in scale and function; it empties 32 rounds in about a second and a half - brass everywhere (they take forever to put together).. and as a novelty, well like I say its a bit of fun.

However it is a toy nothing more.. it might be dimensionally identical, but its made from some kind of metalised dense  plastic (I'd guess the weight was about right) and there is no conceivable means by which it could ever chamber a live .380 round. Glorified cap gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top