Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/17/2004 10:34:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/18/2004 11:11:35 AM EST by R-32]
I found a old pic of me in my Army days on a range at Ft Irwin with a M3 sub machine gun, I remmember how slow it fired, and that It got so dirty that day I remmember we had to spray down the bolt with CLP from a windex bottle because it was going even slower after all of rounds we were putting through it , we only had 3 of them to share, Today I pick'd up SGN and there was a nice story on the ugly little gun, Now Im watching History of the gun and they are talking about the M3.....

I know of a Lady in this state that makes them..

is anyone else thinking that I am overlooking something?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 10:05:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By R-32:
I found a old pic of me in my Army days on a range at Ft Irwin with a M3 sub machine gun, I remmember how slow it fired, and that It got so dirty that day I remmember we had to spray down the bolt with CLP from a windex bottle because it was going even slower after all of rounds we were putting through it , we only had 3 of them to share, Today I pick'd up SGN and there was a nice story on the ugly little gun, Now Im watching History of the gun and they are talking about the M3.....

I think you have the gift of forsight.....you should buy one then let me shoot it at the next arfcom shoot!! I may even let you give me some ammo to shoot through it also
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:13:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By Kooter:

Originally Posted By R-32:

I think you have the gift of forsight.....you should buy one then let me shoot it at the next arfcom shoot!! I may even let you give me some ammo to shoot through it also

Wow I was looking in the Sportsmans guid, and they have G.I. 45 Cal ball....

Im thinking that I am not going to have much of a choice soon, they keep calling out to me!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:53:48 PM EST
Some of us were just talking at the show today about seeing if they'd make a stockless pistol version with the short barrel. :) As If I need another .45 pistol
Top Top