Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:34:22 PM EDT
Virginia.  I have lived all over the country, and have always wanted to go back to Idaho.  I always would and while I am here in Idaho I have always been happy.  This Christmas break though, I find myself missing Virginia.  Whats up with that? You guys have brainwashed me.

-Ben
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:13:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Virginia.  I have lived all over the country, and have always wanted to go back to Idaho.  I always would and while I am here in Idaho I have always been happy.  This Christmas break though, I find myself missing Virginia.  Whats up with that? You guys have brainwashed me.

-Ben

I was born in Illinois and lived there until my mid-twenties.  I spent 8 years in Hawaii, and the next 13 in Florida.

I moved to Richmond 8 years ago, and quite honestly, I believe that I am finally home...

Merry Xmas...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 4:39:32 AM EDT
[#2]
RockHard, what part of Virginia were you in or are thinking of?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm originally from Indiana, but Virginia is home.  If I had all the money in the world, I would definately have a place in SW VA.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would definately have a place in SW VA.  

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would definately have a place in SW VA.  

I'll second that
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
RockHard, what part of Virginia were you in or are thinking of?

Buena Vista/Lexington area.  And it certainly is a beautiful area.

-Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top