Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 4:52:27 PM EDT
Whats the limit on tube capacity on semi-auto shotgun's here in our great state? Its been a long day and Im not in the mood for digging through the PL but fortunately for me I have all of you NYS Penal law experts here in the HTF

I have a trade offer for a Benelli M4 with a tube extension that might work out for me so long as I can take posession of it. Its not preban and has a pistol grip with a fixed stock.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
here you go.

(b) a semiautomatic shotgun that has at least two of the following
characteristics:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of
the weapon;
(iii) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds;

you could have the mag extension if it didn't have the pistol grip on it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy an aold 1100 Remington and get a 8 shot extension. PROBLEM SOLVED!
8+1 in the chamber......

Thank Ya... Thank Ya Verrry Much!
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Whats the limit on tube capacity on semi-auto shotgun's here in our great state? Its been a long day and Im not in the mood for digging through the PL but fortunately for me I have all of you NYS Penal law experts here in the HTF

I have a trade offer for a Benelli M4 with a tube extension that might work out for me so long as I can take posession of it. Its not preban and has a pistol grip with a fixed stock.

You can't have both the PG and the tube extension.

I have a preban Beneli M3 with pistol grip and an extended tube.  If I had to lose 1, it'd be the PG.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top