Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 5:42:55 PM EDT
Cause none of you live close to me. I need to get out of here and some friends to bitch about life with and none of you guys live around here.

I guess I will just have to go find Joey (My best buddy, my dawg, my fat ass >90lb black lab buddy and hang with him.
Thanks guys for living so far away.

Serously, I really love you guys.

umm, platonically...
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Where you at man?
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey BITCH drive your ass up to ST. Peters and we can hit a Bar right by the house. You get to shit faced you can always stay in one of the spare rooms.

John
Getting my DRINK on!!!!

EDIT Or we can go to the Ranch and go wheeling!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Yo,,,I'm up in St. Peters and if any of you guys wanna get together gimme a shout.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey BITCH drive your ass up to ST. Peters and we can hit a Bar right by the house. You get to shit faced you can always stay in one of the spare rooms.

John
Getting my DRINK on!!!!

You drunk bastard. Ill see ya next weekend. Ive got your benelli M4 ready.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

John
Getting my DRINK on!!!!

You drunk bastard. Ill see ya next weekend. Ive got your benelli M4 ready.

ABOUT time!!!!
I'll see you next weekend.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yo,,,I'm up in St. Peters and if any of you guys wanna get together gimme a shout.

Heading to ELMER's in old town, I'll have my ass up there in about 15 min. Rory bring your ass up here.

John
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

OH SHIT !!!!!!!! You live in HELL!

(My mother-in-law lives in St. Peters)

PursuitSS
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH SHIT !!!!!!!! You live in HELL!

(My mother-in-law lives in St. Peters)

PursuitSS

Thats right!!  I got my ass out of hell (St. Peters) in Sept of 97. And have not regretted it at all.

Max
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Gary, short notice and all.

But I am playing hooky Tuesday. And if the weather holds and does not rain, plan on going to BRRC with the 50. You are welcome to come along if you can play hooky too.

Max
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Dang all you St Peters haters....It's actually been a pretty good place to live since 1997. Something good must have happened then.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Dang all you St Peters haters....It's actually been a pretty good place to live since 1997. Something good must have happened then.

The entire St. Charles county has sucked ass since they built Mid Rivers Mall in the mid 80's and St. Peters was listed in some national mag as one of the fastest growing cities in America.

As a kid, I always thought I'd live here forever but i can't wait to get the hell out. We've gone from a (county)population of less than 100k  when I was young to more than 300k.

If I could move my business, I'd be long gone.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:26:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll be closer pretty soon. We went apartment looking in STL this weekend. Gonna have another look in 2 weeks. The wife's new job starts her on Aug. 11 just off of 370. We are hoping to be moved by laborday weekend.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm out in St. Peters too.  I like it just fine, but different people like different things.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top