Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2009 3:34:07 PM EDT
At Fisherman's Marine in Oregon City. Today at about 3:30pm they had almost every caliber stocked. I bought .380, .22LR and .30-06. They also had powder and a few primers left. Nosler trophy ammo was on sale for $29.99/box. I saw cases and cases of military caliber stuff and multiple choices in many calibers.The ammo I saw was reasonably priced too. The .380 Magtech was $17.99/box, .30-06 Federal blue box 180gr soft point was $19.99/box and the Federal .22LR 525 pack was $19.99/box. Not a steal, but we'll never see ammo prices as low as they were last year IMO.

I haven't checked the Bi-Mart yet, and don't know what to expect. They had almost nothing last week.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I went to the Bi-Mart near me (in Washougal) on Thursday and they were fully stocked with everything.  I have not seen ammo in that quantity on the shelves for a long time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
The Bimarts in the area are the only place I buy much ammo.  They are getting most stuff back in pretty much all the time with a few exceptions.  Powder and .22lr are still hard to come by.  I've picked up two bulk packs of federal and two boxes of minimags in the last few months, that's all I could find...  Although they do have shorts, but that doesn't do me much good.  I stop by the WalMart off I-5 up north of Vancouver and they have some stuff, but not like the Bimarts do.  I wish there was a Sportsmans closer, or maybe a Bass Pro shop, or even a Cabelas...  I can't drive to Lacey just for some ammo, too far.

The fun show has lots of ammo back now too, no lines to wait in this time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Bi-Mart is still limiting you to four boxes per caliber.     But at least they have it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#4]
yah, I went into a bimart twice one day to see if they got a shipment, and then they changed the sign to 4 per "day" instead of "transaction".  Now i noticed they scratched off the day, and are back to 4 per transaction.  It was kinda funny though, cause some of the stores would let me buy 4 jugs of powder per day, and they didn't care what type it was; and then a different bimart said only one tub per powder type.  But then he told me, if you go outside, put it in your car, and come back in, you can have another one...

Quoted:

Bi-Mart is still limiting you to four boxes per caliber.  

But at least they have it.

yah, they seem to have most stuff back in except .22LR.  It's not 15% off like it was a year ago though...  I bought quite a bit then, glad I did, kept the sticks fed through the "winter".

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 12:15:10 AM EDT
[#5]
hit bimart on the way out of town last week - sandy store - and they had a limit of 10 boxes of shotgun ammo at the sales price.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Mac Wal-Mart is empty cept for some 12 and 20 ga birdshot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 6:26:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have small pistol primers ? did they have any at the last show ?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:44:29 PM EDT
[#8]
The Stayton Bi-Mart had limited quantities of all of the more popular calibers in stock yesterday except for .22LR, there wasn't one box of that. They are still limiting you to four boxes (per transaction I think).
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone have small pistol primers ? did they have any at the last show ?

Oregon City Bi-Mart had some small pistol and benchrest primers. Prices seem to be decent too. $27 for a box of Hornady Lever Revolution 45-70, and they had most every pistol and rifle caliber in stock...except .380.

ETA: 9/15/09 - O.C. Bi-Mart has Remington small pistol primers for $3.49? for a 100ct box, limit of 4 boxes per person I think. They had at least 8-10 boxes that I saw, as well as bench rest and some other kind of "premium" primer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:23:16 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm feeling better. I was digging in the closet today and found a full sealed case of the old Apartheid Special that I forgot that I had. So I opened her up, grabbed a battlepack and sped off to Tri County. It felt good to run some quality surplus through the 91 instead of the Russian stuff I have had to shoot lately.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 7:51:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Bi-Marts in :Winston, Roseburg and Sutherland have quite a bit of ammo. Still kinda hit & miss though, sometimes no 9mm, or no 38spec, but 45acp is pretty well stocked, been like that for about 2 months. Wal-Mart in Roseburg has a few 308s, including 40rnd value packs, 40S&W seems to be the only pistol cal they've had for months, 'cept for a few strey boxs of 45 that I promptly liberated They did have about 12 boxs of interesting .410 "handgun" buckshot last week. I bought 2 boxs for fun. They still had about 4 the other day. Everybody has tons of birdshot, Bi-Mart & Wal-Mart. NOBODY has ANY 22LR yet. Guy at Bi-Mart roseburg said he talks to people online who tell him that in other states they have pallets of 22LR.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Bi-Marts in :Winston, Roseburg and Sutherland have quite a bit of ammo. Still kinda hit & miss though, sometimes no 9mm, or no 38spec, but 45acp is pretty well stocked, been like that for about 2 months. Wal-Mart in Roseburg has a few 308s, including 40rnd value packs, 40S&W seems to be the only pistol cal they've had for months, 'cept for a few strey boxs of 45 that I promptly liberated They did have about 12 boxs of interesting .410 "handgun" buckshot last week. I bought 2 boxs for fun. They still had about 4 the other day. Everybody has tons of birdshot, Bi-Mart & Wal-Mart. NOBODY has ANY 22LR yet. Guy at Bi-Mart roseburg said he talks to people online who tell him that in other states they have pallets of 22LR.

Jimmy did you buy a Taurus Judge?

Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:04:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jimmy did you buy a Taurus Judge?

No, 45/410 Lienad pepper box
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 12:52:22 PM EDT
[#14]
No primers at Damascus Bimart today.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 1:01:48 AM EDT
[#15]
I was buying targets at the Newberg Bi-Mart today and noticed that they had 4 shelves, all about 3/4 full of various ammo. I gave me that warm special feeling in my pants. You know the feeling. That warmth you get after "crop dusting" a coworker and casualy waddle to the restroom to make an "exploratory wipe".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top