Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/11/2005 5:53:55 PM EDT
Cranked up the tunes and the Cradle Will Rock, seriously , Rock On .

Wish the wife would get preggers again , need another militant.

Back to the post, ... just dumped cash on a new upper, and rail Finally , overtime is paying off.

still need rear sight for flat top , and prob eotec, .....Strangle HOLD ON NOW, Nah just the song.

100.9, bro in law is the Z man, His dog was the one killed by the druggies dog. Ironic.

He is legally blind and has tourettes .

20 inch gov profile from Bravo , rifle lenght rail, price is down for them, I dont care if not in style, I like longer barrells , my wife has the shorty, need to get her a collapsable before her b day.

I need help with a side folder for a 74, K var? I like the wood on it, but I killed the front vert hand grip sanding it cuz it needed it, dont have it on now.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 9:48:53 PM EDT
one word man.

Decaf

Just kidding. Congrats on the 20", that will be my next AR. I'm one of the low speed, high drag guys on the board. I don't care to have every gadget that will fit on a gun. I just want a gun that will shoot where I aim it.

See you at the rock.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 11:08:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/12/2005 8:33:15 AM EDT by Dawg180]
English man, ENGLISH! Coherent sentences, or at least phrases....

No more posting when you are drunk or doped up!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:25:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:14:16 PM EDT
Come on guys....everyone knows that the Polish like to drink and babble (Patriot poking the angry Polish bear). I agree with Woodbutcher, making your AR "in-style" is simply homosexual. I am so sick of things that light up and sparkle on AR's these days, I wanna puke. What would Senior Drill Instructor Gunnery Sargeant R. Lee Ermey have to say about rails and lasers?

"You had best unfuck yourselves or I will take a giant shit down your neck!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:22:43 AM EDT
Yeah, when I woke up I was wondering ," should I look or not? " I chose ...NOT. HaHa

Bud, and Maxwell House Columbian Supreme are your friends.

Oh that , over on the counter is flour, my wife was making a birthday cake.

No that is not a bong, it's a jelly bean storage system....for the Facts of Life watchers.

You guys are great. At least I found out what the enter key is for.

I got a new upper from Bravo Co, 20" Gov 1/7 , having them put on the F Float YHM hand rail, Probably going with a 40L and 552 EOTech, pretty much sure , for sights. Or maybe I'll put the big honking 6 1/2 - 20 x 50 for coyotes , the wife said it looked obnoxious when I put it on my NM A2 cary handle.

My little girl turned 3 on Monday, the 7th, Casmir Polaski Day, ...What a good Polack

Hope that clears SOME of it up, the rest ... well , the inlaws gave our little one a wagon, A Radio Flier red assault wagon with cool tires, that can seat TWO, we only have ONE, to fill it.

Guess I have permission from the in-laws , to keep banging away.
Top Top