Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 8:16:44 PM EDT
As you may or may not know, I was in ISP limbo for the last ten days, unable to login to this, my favorite site. Just now I followed a thread from the Maryland AR15 Shooters' group site to a guy's business site- Wu's Surplus Stuff, the site is called-- and there was a link back here-- and so I followed it (what did I have to lose) and after it rerouted through biz.ar15.com, it took me back to the login page, and here I am!! PCR-00, are you reading this?? I still don't know if all my woes are over or not, but at least now I have a possible back door in. I must tell Camel1 (who has the same problem) and Doug_H (who's been trying to help both of us) right away. And thanks to JAFO and all the other people who did what they could while I was in exile.         On another note, Sgt_Gumby should be home from Iraq on Wednesday or Thursday; then held on post for an indeterminate time. I intend to throw some sort of a bash for him, but don't know much more than that right now. (Very sorry I missed Matt45's party-- hooah, bro, welcome home!) Sgt_Gumby is at this time unaware that he even is a Team member, so this should be entertaining. I'll keep y'all updated--    

Damn, it's good to be back---
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome back!

Did you go in the out door?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I think I came in the outhouse door--
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay, I exited and rebooted, and all my old links seem to work again now-- this is too weird for words--
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top