Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 11:31:58 AM EDT
We keep getting junk mail from the DNC.  I usually toss it without a second look.  This photo seems a little out of place.  What do you think?  Is that Ohio?  Also look at his longhorn belt buckle and the nice late model Super Duty off to the side...  I think that's a 4 door Super Duty too!  Anyway they could have done a better job picking the photo.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Just doesn't scream Ohio does it.  Dumbasses.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:25:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We keep getting junk mail from the DNC.  I usually toss it without a second look.  This photo seems a little out of place.  What do you think?  Is that Ohio?  Also look at his longhorn belt buckle and the nice late model Super Duty off to the side...  I think that's a 4 door Super Duty too!  Anyway they could have done a better job picking the phot

Could be out around Adams, Roos or Scoito Countys... But I REALLY doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:26:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That looks like Californiastan.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I wish I could be "Barely hanging on" with a new ford truck. lol.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, thats old man McFarlands son Pete. Pete tends to the farm now that old man McFalrland had tripple bypass done last spring. You can tell from the belt buckle and wranglers that Petes the real deal. Theyve got a farm out by Zainseville and Petes 4 sons help him tend to the farmtendin.

The McFarland family has been hit hard the last couple of years with skyrocketing health insurance pemiums, fuel costs and people from Mexico comming over and taking the jobs and women folk. Pete says he had to settle for the V8 triton instead of the powerstroke deisel cause things were getting so rough. Theyve had to cancel 4 movie stations from their dishTV contract and Pete tells me that somedays he has to pack lunch because he cant afford to eat out at applebees.

Yes times are very hard right now and if Bush gets elected again who knows how long our senior citizens can live without food or water...that is if they would even want live due to the Bush administrations environmental policies which are depleating the ozone by the minute. And if they would want to live given those circumstances why go on when the patriot act will give big brother the power to walk into your house and shoot you on sight while you make a nice glass of strawberry nestlie quik and not to mention take your pain medication and sell it to inner city children.

I think the answer is clear ladies and gentlemen: Our seniors will die of starvation, Mexicans will take all of our good jobs and women, the earth will destroy itself from lack of careful policies, and Dick Cheney will once again enslave blacks and take away womens right to vote.

Sound a little extreme? Are you willing to take the chance?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yep, thats old man McFarlands son Pete. Pete tends to the farm now that old man McFalrland had tripple bypass done last spring. You can tell from the belt buckle and wranglers that Petes the real deal. Theyve got a farm out by Zainseville and Petes 4 sons help him tend to the farmtendin.

The McFarland family has been hit hard the last couple of years with skyrocketing health insurance pemiums, fuel costs and people from Mexico comming over and taking the jobs and women folk. Pete says he had to settle for the V8 triton instead of the powerstroke deisel cause things were getting so rough. Theyve had to cancel 4 movie stations from their dishTV contract and Pete tells me that somedays he has to pack lunch because he cant afford to eat out at applebees.

Yes times are very hard right now and if Bush gets elected again who knows how long our senior citizens can live without food or water...that is if they would even want live due to the Bush administrations environmental policies which are depleating the ozone by the minute. And if they would want to live given those circumstances why go on when the patriot act will give big brother the power to walk into your house and shoot you on sight while you make a nice glass of strawberry nestlie quik and not to mention take your pain medication and sell it to inner city children.

I think the answer is clear ladies and gentlemen: Our seniors will die of starvation, Mexicans will take all of our good jobs and women, the earth will destroy itself from lack of careful policies, and Dick Cheney will once again enslave blacks and take away womens right to vote.

Now Johnny, you been getting into Momma's "medicine" again?

Hessian-1(I feel yur pain)out!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:39:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

YES!  

That was my only guess, somewhere in the SE near Zanesville, at one of the reclaimed strip mines.  BUT the hill just doesn't look right for that either.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top